E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

DIY EXHAUST SETUP!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2019, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E350 Coupe AMG Sports CGI
DIY EXHAUST SETUP!!!!!!

Hello guys. I am new here and I own E coupe E350 and I live in Japan.
I came across this exhaust setup video on youtube for the same car I own.
Here is the link:
I wanna do this setup to my car. Please don’t tell me to buy 550 if I want sound and bla bla bla.
No right hand 550s were imported in Japan and I don’t wanna drive a left hand daily.
Might buy an AMG down the line but I wanna play around and be thankful for what I have right now.
Now back to exhaust, according to my research, this company is a Korean company who did this setup.
I went on their website and translated it and found some pictures of this setup.
Here

So they basically just straight piped the resonator and swap the OEM mufflers with some little ones. All I wanna know is what sort of mufflers they are.
Are they Magnaflow stuff or they look custom build.
They stated in their website that they straight the resonator and put some little resonators(mufflers) at the end for some sound intuition.
They also stated that this is the MOST sound you can get from E350.
I really wanna DIY this setup. As a guy living in Japan, they charge big big big BUCKS for Euro cars.
They are super scared to touch these cars and charge way more an average person would imagine.
I asked hundreds of muffler shops starting from countryside to the main Tokyo and the least price I got was 1500 USD for straight piping and swapping out mufflers. So a big NO NO for this. Really really hate them when they say its a hard process and takes a lot of time and thats why they need these much bucks.
Anyway, Im planning to DIY this. Any suggestions on the muffler guys? What do you guys think about it?
I’ll appreciate any help (: Thanks.