E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Preface to facelift retrofitting headlights. Help!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2020, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ml 250
Preface to facelift retrofitting headlights. Help!!!!!!

I have facelifted my 2013 E class coupe to 2014 up and I can not get the headlights to work! Any help would be appreciated so much. It had xenons on it and now it has Led headlights fitted.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
20112 Mercedes E350 Coupe
You must code in the new lights, sorry. There are some modules you can purchase out there, as well as remote coding services. they are not cheap though

CKM is your go to on this.

https://www.ckmcardes********/e-clas...-converter-kit

Old 09-21-2020, 03:42 PM

Ml 250
Really stuck now and no one wants to actually help!!!!
Old 09-22-2020, 12:06 PM

Received 371 Likes on 279 Posts
2013 SL550 BiTurbo
MercModder727 told you what you need to do. There is no way around the coding, and it is not cheap. Maybe you should have done a little more research before jumping in with both feet?
The following users liked this post:
MercModder727 (09-22-2020)
Old 09-23-2020, 05:53 PM

Ml 250
So helpful thank you
Originally Posted by nota_amg
MercModder727 told you what you need to do. There is no way around the coding, and it is not cheap. Maybe you should have done a little more research before jumping in with both feet?
Old 09-24-2020, 05:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
20112 Mercedes E350 Coupe
Hey Bud, we've all been there. If you reach out to the websites & companies that sell the components & coding services, they can assist with further technical info. I would love to FL my 2012, but it is the cost that prevents me. If you are attempting to complete this swap on your own, I'd highly discourage that. I am all for DIY and figuring **** out on your own, but I have witnessed people who are paid to code in this stuff get stuck. Like i stated before, CKM car design specializes in these facelifts. He can EASILY ship you what you need to code your lights. Mercedes Benz = More Bucks

Just be grateful all you had to change was the headlights & bumper!! not many others cars can do this. Hope this helps change your viewpoint on the matter, the people on this forum have been incredibly helpful to me in the past. People helping people!

www.ckmcardes********
he is based out of the EU somewhere, i have emailed him several times. Very nice and accommodating.

his FL video is here.
Old 09-24-2020, 06:52 PM

Ml 250
Originally Posted by MercModder727
Hey Bud, we've all been there. If you reach out to the websites & companies that sell the components & coding services, they can assist with further technical info. I would love to FL my 2012, but it is the cost that prevents me. If you are attempting to complete this swap on your own, I'd highly discourage that. I am all for DIY and figuring **** out on your own, but I have witnessed people who are paid to code in this stuff get stuck. Like i stated before, CKM car design specializes in these facelifts. He can EASILY ship you what you need to code your lights. Mercedes Benz = More Bucks

Just be grateful all you had to change was the headlights & bumper!! not many others cars can do this. Hope this helps change your viewpoint on the matter, the people on this forum have been incredibly helpful to me in the past. People helping people!

www.ckmcardes********
he is based out of the EU somewhere, i have emailed him several times. Very nice and accommodating.

his FL video is here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B92I6XFZdNE
I have contacted him but he seems busy and I need to get this done one way or another!