E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Driver’s side front window blocked by the rubber seal on my C207

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz E250 Coupe C207 Facelift
Driver’s side front window blocked by the rubber seal on my C207

Hello everyone,

I just bought an E250 Coupe C207 facelift and well it’s one of my dream cars. I loved it since i bought it. But i reckon i just have a problem with my driver’s side window. It is working perfectly until i realize the rear window won’t close the gap after i shut the door. It is happened as well on the other side then i’ve tried to reset the window and it’s worked well as before on the other side. However on the driver’s side it won’t worked properly. Then i checked it and i found the rubber seal is seems like folded when i fully open the window and it might jam the window. Thw window can close like usual but when it go up it is like a small jam caused by the rubber seal so its kind of scratching my window tint a little bit. Can anyone help me to overcome it? It doesn’t feel great when you have a problem or two in your dream car please help me

Last edited by Afan Syahdana; 11-20-2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,435 Likes on 3,152 Posts
'71 Pinto
Seal is incorporated into window MB does not offer it separately. There are adjustments that can be made to front window that may resolve what initially caused the seal to deform but depending on condition rear window may need replacement need VIN to confirm part #.

Attached Files