E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

2010 Facelift headlight wiring options and recommendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2024, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 sl500 r230
2010 Facelift headlight wiring options and recommendations

Hello all.
I have a 2010 c207 e350 coupe, and I just did the front and rear facelift, was told by seller that the lights front and rear would be plug and play.. the rear works ok without issue. But the front only the turn signals work and sometimes the driver one will not…
I had the basic h7 halogen headlights and all wiring is stock. Haven’t yet modified anything. Is there a harness that can go from this basic h7 loom to the back of the full led dynamic 2014+ headlights ? Or can I move pins around (temp fix) or is there a cut and splice method … I’m aware there is no high beam wire/pin on the original connector to make the HB work on the led lights … sooo that’s 1 issue. 2 I have heard and read about coding (willing to pay) them the Swede guy has a harness and coding for 800$ I think I saw … but I’m pretty handy at stuff and if there was a solution I can tackle (even if it’s just the low beams for now for some night driving ) I’m willing to try.

Thank you guys for any input. I’ve test voltage at the connector with that various settings of the headlight knob too and found constant 10-11.5 volts in two wires yellow and white on the passenger side (US SPEC).