E-Class Coupe (C238) & Cabrio (A238) 2017 - E200, E220, E300, E350, E400, E450 [Coupes &Cabriolets]

Dashcam, fuse box wiring diagram?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2020, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 cabriolet
Originally Posted by Not2Tall4Cab
I ran the rear camera wire to the right, inside the windshield, down to where it meets the dash, there's a slight gap there which I followed to the mouldings that run along the bottom of the door. Followed that back to the rear seat where I went up the seat where it folds down and mounted the rear camera behind the air dam.

For power it was similar but along the left side, and the length of the cable coincidentally ran to just behind the driver side rear seat. I put the battery there in the area between the rear seat and the trunk, and ran its charging wires to the trunk fuse panel. Though, the battery failed in 8 months, I just had to RMA it and I think they just sent me the same one back...

Anyways, at no time did I remove weatherstripping or go near air bags. But I'm in a cabriolet so there's less chance of that due to me not running the cables up high.
Thanks for sharing. I also have cabriolet but can't tuck cable into windshield. Did you force cable by some tools? Is it possible to share photos of your cable run? Thanks in advance
Old 06-18-2020, 12:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 E450 Coupe 4Matic; 2018 Audi Q5; 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
Can someone please tell me what are the fuse numbers for the front 12V outlet under the glove box and 12V outlet at the rear foot rest area for the rear fuse box under the trunk?

Thanks.