E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Parting With Brand New Euros!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2002 | 10:53 AM

1986 560 SEL
Thumbs up Parting With Brand New Euros!!

I have an extra set of BRAND NEW euro headlights for the 124 that I'm letting go of because my fiance and I sold hers for a new ML ( and it took a while for them to come through customs) so if anyone is interested feel free to please contact me at either anewkirk@sjha.org OR djnewk2@aol.com for any details you may need.

For the most part, these are top notch euros from Germany with the vacuum adjustments, 100% glass, etc. and they are heavy as hell as well as HUGE and will give the new owner of my babies the benefit of having an awesome looking car from the front, far more superior lighting than the US version and updates the car very well. They have never even been taken out of the box nor installed on a vehicle yet. Yes they are the same ones that are on ebay from Germany going for $400+ $120 shipping on the lowest end (plus it takes weeks to get here through customs--I know)! I have these at a great deal for an asking price of $350.00 obo and I can save you a bundle on shipping (and time) considering these go for over $600 a pair new at most other places. I'm sure they'll be outta here soon but wanted to give a heads up and thanks!

Alan
Old 10-02-2002 | 03:32 PM

are they still for sale?

what is the brand?

are they original equiptment bosch or hella?

peter
Old 10-03-2002 | 12:39 PM

1986 560 SEL
Yea I've still got a pair (one of my club members is actually selling) that are still in the box- his brother wrecked his car! I sold mine but I'm helping him to move his also since he's got a NEW 600! DAMN is THAT thing tight! He's selling the same lights DEPO is the brand and look just like the Bosch lights and are reputed to have the utmost quality... Let me know if you or anyone else is interested. Believe me, anyone with DEPO euros will most likely tell you that these lights look just like if not better than Bosch's although they look about the same to me.The DEPOs are just a little cleaner look to me... hope this helps and feel free to contact me. Also the number to contact me ASAP is 404-310-4707.Thanks

Alan
Old 10-04-2002 | 05:17 PM

thanks anyway.

[personally] i don't want anything but oem [bosch or hella] for my car.

you can get new oem hella lights for around $300.00 pair from

www.puma-access.com

peter