E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Just had to tell someone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 08:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Whats the actual point of this thread? What were your intentions? When will you buy a BMW!
Old 11-20-2007, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
Originally Posted by ksing44
Dude, you are an A@#. I can't believe you don't love your W124. My dad gave me mine 2 weeks ago and I have not had a single problem. My friend bought his W124 for $1000.00 a whole month ago and all he had to do was replace a light bulb. He and I are DIY mechanics. We replaced the light bulb and sprayed the rear lenses black to be cool. Next we are going to tint the front windshield really dark to be even cooler an stuff. I am looking to get wheels that are way too big and I don't care if they rub. I might use a come-a-long to pull the fenders out really wide like flares. I might even get a big exhaust that sticks out so i can make a lot of noise when I come home to my dad's. I am the coolest dude that I know that has job and stuff.

Dude my car is great!! I depended on it to get me to school and back every day since I got it two weeks ago. I would definitely trust it to take my whole family on vacation to the local dairy queen up the street. The transmission only slips a little in reverse, but I don't think it is a problem. The check engine light and the light thing that looks kind of like brake pads were on, but I just pulled out the bulbs. I might have an oil leak, but you can not really tell since my dad makes me park on the grass at our house. My antennae doesn't go up, but I don't use the radio at all since I just use headphones for listening to my cool songs playing from by cellphone. Man you just don't really know how great these cars really are. They were engineered like no other car ever made.
instead of making fun of the people on here, maybe you should just trundle off to the forums of your beloved bmw's and hondas? because heaven knows, they would NEVER do anything like customize their cars in any way shape or form.
you've gone from borderline useless to openly being a d!ck. you have sooo much going on in your life that a new car dealership on your street warrants a thread about how happy that makes you? and yet you think WE need to be ridiculed? please. you just HAD to tell someone, huh? well, why are you telling us? I'm sure there are a lot more people out there who would actually give a crap, unless you just wanted the discussion to go in this direction, which i'm sure is the case. or do you not have anywhere else to go? making fun of dudes with problematic rides, but if you were such a baller you would have bought a new car long ago, not stick with this one and put us through your menstrual pains every time it does something you don't like. yeah, these effing cars are old, but this place is frequented by enthusiasts, and you are far from enthusiastic. i am bored of your constant crying, but now that you've chosen to try and ridicule us for owning these cars and doing what we like to them, i am taking issue with you.
now you want to keep it for another half decade or so? how many more of these threads are you going to subject us to? well, as long as you're going to be around, get used to the tinted tail lights and big wheels, because for every one of your whiny threads and posts, there will be 20 about lowering springs and rolling fenders, ftw.
if you keep your car, deal with its problems, or sell it and move on. no car here is perfect, far from it, and we know that, but christ man, enough of the crap.

Last edited by ZedStyle; 11-20-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1990 300ce 24v I6

well said zed.
That rhymes
Old 11-20-2007, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Wow....you know this thread is fokked when ZORRO is the rational one....

Hey, wait! My wheels are too big and I sprayed my tails....I'm gonna be super offended right now, k?

So, how bout that local sports team...they were awesome at their sport the other day....
Old 11-21-2007, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
I think were free now!! Good work guys!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 E320 SE, 162,000 Miles (Sold)
Thumbs down

You should all be ashamed or yourselves. Damn, would it kill you to let a guy express his thoughts if they're not all what you are thinking or feeling at the time? He's never bashed anyone, but you have bashed him. It just shows a complete lack of class. You all whined more about ksing44 than he did about his car! Don't you remember he bought it new? How many can others say that? It seems like to me, but whatever.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Werd...I enjoy Ksing's presence for the most part ...some people on here are a lil sensitive...oh wellz...
Old 11-21-2007, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
yea what the hell is wrong with you people...geez.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Were becomming this way only because he has been doing this for how long? In how many other mercedes forums? Its annoying and repetitive, we don't need it, we need enthusiasts who help not complain. Its all for the betterment of our community however at this point he needs to buy a honda or BMW and CHILL. It's been WAY to long.....
Old 11-21-2007, 03:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
Originally Posted by shdoug
He's never bashed anyone, but you have bashed him. It just shows a complete lack of class.
lack of class is making a rambling thread about how rich you are, your holiday home, a semi truck dropping off your kids christmas presents every year, and then whining about your car repair bill. daily.
he just made an essay-long post oozing with sarcasm talking about everything from rims to oil leaks, about how these cars are often passed on to the owners from family members, about 'holidays to the dairy queen', and then proceeds to tell us about this holiday home, the fancy gifts, etc. if he's so rich, he should be able to pay for his repairs without having to swig a bottle of gripe water every time he does.

EDIT: I just noticed he DELETED HIS ENTIRE POST where he was kind enough to tell us how rich he is, and all about the kids pool table, video games, etc. etc. I wonder why?

i had nothing against the guy previously other than thinking 'here we go again' every time he posts anything, but this is just ridiculous. i don't care if anyone thinks i'm sensitive or whatever. you talk about 'let him say what he likes'. well then, let me say what i like. a lot of people have problems with the car, they don't come on here *****ting on the marque or whatever. they either sell and move on, or they fix it and carry on. a lot of people have passed through here for those reasons, and only some have/will be staying. this guy has supposedly poured so much money into the car, at this point he can only be a masochist or a moron, because if my car gave me that much *****, i would be pushing an E39 like last year. but no, let's give it another 5 years! yeah, that makes sense.
i don't like being talked down to, and that's my real issue with him now. come on here, cry about your car, and then proceed to basically make fun of everyone because of their cars? we holiday at DQ, but you have a holiday home on the island? someone who waltzes in here once a month is going to talk smack and nobody should say anything? well i have nothing better to do than argue on the intranets, so lemme just go grab a sandwich right quick.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1990 300ce 24v I6
**** yeah, and so the show begins
Old 11-21-2007, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1995 E320 SE, 162,000 Miles (Sold)
Originally Posted by ZedStyle
lack of class is making a rambling thread about how rich you are, your holiday home, a semi truck dropping off your kids christmas presents every year, and then whining about your car repair bill. daily.
he just made an essay-long post oozing with sarcasm talking about everything from rims to oil leaks, about how these cars are often passed on to the owners from family members, about 'holidays to the dairy queen', and then proceeds to tell us about this holiday home, the fancy gifts, etc. if he's so rich, he should be able to pay for his repairs without having to swig a bottle of gripe water every time he does.

EDIT: I just noticed he DELETED HIS ENTIRE POST where he was kind enough to tell us how rich he is, and all about the kids pool table, video games, etc. etc. I wonder why?

i had nothing against the guy previously other than thinking 'here we go again' every time he posts anything, but this is just ridiculous. i don't care if anyone thinks i'm sensitive or whatever. you talk about 'let him say what he likes'. well then, let me say what i like. a lot of people have problems with the car, they don't come on here *****ting on the marque or whatever. they either sell and move on, or they fix it and carry on. a lot of people have passed through here for those reasons, and only some have/will be staying. this guy has supposedly poured so much money into the car, at this point he can only be a masochist or a moron, because if my car gave me that much *****, i would be pushing an E39 like last year. but no, let's give it another 5 years! yeah, that makes sense.
i don't like being talked down to, and that's my real issue with him now. come on here, cry about your car, and then proceed to basically make fun of everyone because of their cars? we holiday at DQ, but you have a holiday home on the island? someone who waltzes in here once a month is going to talk smack and nobody should say anything? well i have nothing better to do than argue on the intranets, so lemme just go grab a sandwich right quick.
LMAO! OK, cool. You have some valid points. I never saw anything about him being rich or bragging about it. I just saw everyone being pretty mean. I guess I figure it's entertaining if nothing else.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2010 VW Golf TDI
I apologize.

I apologize.

It is true, I am not rich or I would already have a new car.
I am stupid about buying stuff for my son, but not rich.

Anyway, sorry for making this a bad thread. It truly wasn't meant to be.

Good luck to all of you your W124 cars, I won't bug you anymore.