E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

so it is time to leave for a bit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 04:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i now drive a ford p71 i also own a 1988 ford f150 lariat
so it is time to leave for a bit

yes i am leaving may be for a few days weeks or months. i plan to come back on here once i get my life back together. i must find a job for me and my car. i just want to say thanks to every one who has helped me. i am also going because i have had alot of problem with my knees back and hip.i need to get out and do more.

i know i have made some friends on here and made people hate me. oh well it happens. i only wish i fond this place when i 1st got my car. i hope when i come back on i will have stuff done to my car. or have money to do stuff to my car.

one big one is i smoke alot and need help to quit and ineed to loss weight im getting back to 300 pounds. also the lack of sleep at night is getting to my sanity. thanks to every one for being so helpful........oh and thanks to MB for building best cars on Earth

will be here tell tomarow at 1PM i log off CA time
Old 01-22-2008, 04:33 AM
Geh

2007 GL500, 2007 E280
Originally Posted by Rio Z Lander
yes i am leaving may be for a few days weeks or months. i plan to come back on here once i get my life back together. i must find a job for me and my car. i just want to say thanks to every one who has helped me. i am also going because i have had alot of problem with my knees back and hip.i need to get out and do more.

i know i have made some friends on here and made people hate me. oh well it happens. i only wish i fond this place when i 1st got my car. i hope when i come back on i will have stuff done to my car. or have money to do stuff to my car.

one big one is i smoke alot and need help to quit and ineed to loss weight im getting back to 300 pounds. also the lack of sleep at night is getting to my sanity. thanks to every one for being so helpful........oh and thanks to MB for building best cars on Earth

will be here tell tomarow at 1PM i log off CA time

Good Luck With the Moddings While your Gone, Im Sure Your Car will be coming back here looking Awesome

Till then Dude Good Luck with it

Hope To See you back here Soon
Old 01-22-2008, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Geh
Good Luck With the Moddings While your Gone, Im Sure Your Car will be coming back here looking Awesome

Till then Dude Good Luck with it

Hope To See you back here Soon
thanks ill need it
Old 01-22-2008, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
if you need a job that bad just go work at a mcdonalds or something for a while. it's fair money, and earning a small amount an hour is better than earning nothing an hour. there's no shame in an honest day's work.
good luck with all your stuff, hope to see you return at some point
Old 01-22-2008, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1995 E320 SE, 162,000 Miles (Sold)
Originally Posted by ZedStyle
if you need a job that bad just go work at a mcdonalds or something for a while. it's fair money, and earning a small amount an hour is better than earning nothing an hour. there's no shame in an honest day's work.
good luck with all your stuff, hope to see you return at some point

McD's probably wouldn't help your weight loss but there's got to be something close to where you live.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Yeah, bookstores, even parts assembly places, look in the newspaper. Look for openings at the local mall. Also I cant stress enough how important cardio training is for weight loss, I was a very successful competitive cross country runner in high school, those four years of running transformed me into a lean efficient running machine, It got me incredibly cut and gave a few of my bigger buddies a night and day transformation weight wise. However whatever type of cardio training you do, it is key to be consistent, never take a day off! Good luck in your future ventures my friend just remember your priorities, health comes first then a job/career. Hang on to the Benzy though, I find that working on my W124 or modding it can be a form of therapy for me when things get rough. Good luck buddy!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:50 PM

Mercedes benz 1991 300ce(RIP), now an 89 300ce
Originally Posted by appatula
Yeah, bookstores, even parts assembly places, look in the newspaper. Look for openings at the local mall. Also I cant stress enough how important cardio training is for weight loss, I was a very successful competitive cross country runner in high school, those four years of running transformed me into a lean efficient running machine, It got me incredibly cut and gave a few of my bigger buddies a night and day transformation weight wise. However whatever type of cardio training you do, it is key to be consistent, never take a day off! Good luck in your future ventures my friend just remember your priorities, health comes first then a job/career. Hang on to the Benzy though, I find that working on my W124 or modding it can be a form of therapy for me when things get rough. Good luck buddy!
xc ftmfw!

but rio good luck with whatever your gonna do man. hope to see you back here soon
Old 01-23-2008, 02:30 AM

well im going off line at 1AM to night i got up late then rolled by the cops for 1 hour becuz my **** head friend was drunk in public and find out one of my best friends at 9:45pm to night tryed to kill him self. this sucks im not in a good mood of and i had one tire fall apart on me coming up to my house changed that out but i am not driving my car more than a block or 2 from my house safety reasons. oh well it is about time i was driving 1000 miles a week looking for a job
Old 01-23-2008, 09:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 e320...sold the rest
Originally Posted by Rio Z Lander
well im going off line at 1AM to night i got up late then rolled by the cops for 1 hour becuz my **** head friend was drunk in public and find out one of my best friends at 9:45pm to night tryed to kill him self. this sucks im not in a good mood of and i had one tire fall apart on me coming up to my house changed that out but i am not driving my car more than a block or 2 from my house safety reasons. oh well it is about time i was driving 1000 miles a week looking for a job
you're probably just going through a rough patch in life right now. sometimes it just seems like nothing will go right for you, even all you try to do is do the right thing.

hope everything goes well for you

see ya later man
Old 01-23-2008, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Don't be such a drama queen. Go if you're gonna go, don't announce it, figure stuff out and have a positive attitude and come back and boogie with us when you're all set.

Negative life threads on a car forum FTL.

See ya 'round Rio!
Old 01-23-2008, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
88-300CE TWIN TURBO, 99-C43, 05-G55K, 71-280SL, 94-E320 CAB, 08 CLK63 BLACK SERIES
Rio

At your age you shouldn't be so "lost"....
If you can't cope now, what do you expect in the future?

Life is good...learn to live it !!!

Ed A.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1995 E320 SE, 162,000 Miles (Sold)
Rio-

You remind me of a friend I used to hang out with. He ended up being diagnosed with a "chemical imbalance" in his brain. They gave him prescription drugs (probably antidepressants)and it seemed to help. Personally, I think his negative mental attitude caused the chemical imbalance, but what do I know?

If you think life your sucks, you're right. If you think it's good and you are fortunate, you're right. It's all in what you think.

Last edited by shdoug; 01-23-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Exactly.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
this thread sucks.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Originally Posted by shadowgriffen
this thread sucks.
yeah it turned into a bloodbath
Old 01-25-2008, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
Don't be such a drama queen. Go if you're gonna go, don't announce it, figure stuff out and have a positive attitude and come back and boogie with us when you're all set.

Negative life threads on a car forum FTL.

See ya 'round Rio!
drama queen that i am not..........my life right now is a bit crazy right now. my car...................i....i dont know.... i might have to get rid of it... any one who knows me well knows that i love that car i work on at all the time i spend every buck i get on it. hell i got 300 bucks in tools for xmas to work on my car with. se ya in the near future