E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

FS: W124 (up to 93 & 94-95) headlights & tail lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Smile FS: W124 (up to 93 & 94-95) headlights & tail lights

I have two tail lights and two headlight/sidemarkers up for grabs, trying to sell them separately to someone who needs them. The car came with miss-matched parts from other MB's and need a good home.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an absolute mint condition driver-side headlight & side marker combo from. looks like the newer 94-95 version with the 1/2 amber side marker. full driverside headlight & side marker assembly for only $150. They cost $$$$$ at the dealership and even close to $400 a side on eBay.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have a passenger side healight & side marker combo. The side marker looks like the 80's-93 amber side marker. The outer headlight cover is cracked but the assembly works perfectly. Willing to sell just the sidemarker or both sidemarker & headlight (your choice if you want the headlight) for only $50 for the passenger side set.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a driver side tail light in perfect condition, with the amber corner. Will sell for $50.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also have a passenger side tail light, euro style without the amber, in perfect condition as well. $50 for this one too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

the best way to reach me is through my personal email that I check multiple time daily -- Rportela87@verizon.net
I know what they cost, and thought I would help a fellow MB owner find the parts they need to love their car alittle more
Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 PM

none
anyone?
I got everything off the car this morning, and they're all sitting in my garage looking for a good home.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:10 PM

none
Driver-side headlight and side-marker are SOLD
the other 3 are still available
Old 08-09-2009, 08:56 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Tesla model S
Hey, the headlight I paid you for didn't have any bulbs! At least you could have disclosed that fact bro, I'm sitting in my garage last night for hours trying to figure out why the headlight you sent me didn't work - tore it apart and sam there were no bulbs included, what's up with that?