E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Buy a Fire Extinguisher!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
88-300CE TWIN TURBO, 99-C43, 05-G55K, 71-280SL, 94-E320 CAB, 08 CLK63 BLACK SERIES
Originally Posted by CaliAgents1688
Clearly in Canada you must not have a brotha (black) or amigo (Hispanic) problem. So what does being PC mean again? And where might those places - more specifically neighborhoods - you've travelled in the states be again? Inquiring minds would like to know. Beverly Hills? Walnut Creek? Danville?

There are MANY crime-ridden places (ironic for a "1st" world, "developed" nation isn't it) in the United States in which you really stick out like a sore thumb if you don't belong in one of those two racial groups. It's not about paranoia or machoism for many folks. It's about being street smart and protecting oneself and their family members. We have a huge gang/thug problem all over the country and the ACLU unfortunately fights tirelessly for the rights of criminals, gangs and terrorists while filing amicus briefs with the court that you and I don't have the right to defend ourselves from their criminal and terrorist clientele. Gangs should be declared domestic terrorists and the individual member an enemy combatant. These 'people' are a more of a threat to the US than goat herders in Afghanistan.

We as a society are way too concerned about "Civil Rights" and less concerned about protecting the law abiding citizens of our nation. As it stands, gang-banging thugs are laughing at the criminals justice system in it's current state. The scum are winning & the law abiding citizens, police.........are losing the battle.

What's more, the white society is soft and we coddle criminals. We hear European countries and our liberal media talk about how we have more people locked up in prison per population per capita compared to any first world country. But what they conveniently don't say is that these same European countries aren't inundated with blacks and Hispanics. You can continue to be blinded by the truth and look the other way but statistics don't lie brotha man.

America has allowed a segment of society to conduct war on America for far too long. It's a war, like in any other lawless state in the world, weapons-murder-drugs-human traffic to name a litany of transgressions has become standards. Stand up together against these thugs who usurp your turf or suffer the consequences. When will you tire of the story of the lovely young man or women shot down by these pukes/punks. Your political correctness and politicians are killing the essence of freedom, the correctness of freedom, and the civil right for all of us who wish to live in safety and social harmony.
How about getting back to the car related stuff that this forum is about?

Plenty of other places to post "social commentary"..:
y
Old 02-27-2010, 02:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bomple Woggle
Originally Posted by RBYCC
How about getting back to the car related stuff that this forum is about?

Plenty of other places to post "social commentary"..:
y
Sorry about that mate. Back on topic:

Would you happen to know of a dealer or person who may have a 1.3kg fire extinguisher for sale? Don't need the bracket and associated parts.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1993 400E, 1994 E420, 2000 SL500, 2014 C250
Clearly in Canada you must not have a brotha (black) or amigo (Hispanic) problem. So what does being PC mean again? And where might those places - more specifically neighborhoods - you've travelled in the states be again? Inquiring minds would like to know. Beverly Hills? Walnut Creek? Danville?

There are MANY crime-ridden places (ironic for a "1st" world, "developed" nation isn't it) in the United States in which you really stick out like a sore thumb if you don't belong in one of those two racial groups. It's not about paranoia or machoism for many folks. It's about being street smart and protecting oneself and their family members. We have a huge gang/thug problem all over the country and the ACLU unfortunately fights tirelessly for the rights of criminals, gangs and terrorists while filing amicus briefs with the court that you and I don't have the right to defend ourselves from their criminal and terrorist clientele. Gangs should be declared domestic terrorists and the individual member an enemy combatant. These 'people' are a more of a threat to the US than goat herders in Afghanistan.

We as a society are way too concerned about "Civil Rights" and less concerned about protecting the law abiding citizens of our nation. As it stands, gang-banging thugs are laughing at the criminals justice system in it's current state. The scum are winning & the law abiding citizens, police.........are losing the battle.

What's more, the white society is soft and we coddle criminals. We hear European countries and our liberal media talk about how we have more people locked up in prison per population per capita compared to any first world country. But what they conveniently don't say is that these same European countries aren't inundated with blacks and Hispanics. You can continue to be blinded by the truth and look the other way but statistics don't lie brotha man.

America has allowed a segment of society to conduct war on America for far too long. It's a war, like in any other lawless state in the world, weapons-murder-drugs-human traffic to name a litany of transgressions has become standards. Stand up together against these thugs who usurp your turf or suffer the consequences. When will you tire of the story of the lovely young man or women shot down by these pukes/punks. Your political correctness and politicians are killing the essence of freedom, the correctness of freedom, and the civil right for all of us who wish to live in safety and social harmony.

Here's an idea....pay attention and keep your *******g door locked. I'm all for the right to bear arms......but sorry if us *****s and spics are intruding on your country, @ss hole! I love how you didn't mention that there are douchebag thugs in your *******g color too. How's that klan robe fittin' these days?
Old 02-27-2010, 02:38 PM

1993 400E, 1994 E420, 2000 SL500, 2014 C250
I know I know...threadjack....but REALLY?
Old 02-27-2010, 02:47 PM

Bomple Woggle
Originally Posted by BJaltima
Here's an idea....pay attention and keep your *******g door locked. I'm all for the right to bear arms......but sorry if us *****s and spics are intruding on your country, @ss hole! I love how you didn't mention that there are douchebag thugs in your *******g color too. How's that klan robe fittin' these days?
Don't get me wrong, there are thugs, lowlifes, gangs in all cultures/ethnic groups. However, which two ethnic groups comprise of most of our nation's gangs whom are responsible for thousands of murderers each year?

Let's take this into another forum mayn. Blacks and Hispanics are just as -if not more- racist than White folks by the way. That is a FACT. They can get away with calling a Caucasian derogatory names such as "White Boy" however when the tables are turned, all hell breaks loose. At least I am brave enough to express my views on an open public forum and not hide anonymously like many other members. With what is happening to my beloved city and state today (degenerating into a 3rd world country over-run by liberal kooks) you're damn right I'm annoyed =)

Last edited by CaliAgents1688; 02-27-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
What a STUPID thread this turned out to be and I am partially to blame....thought I could comment on guns without ridiculous rants from a troll.

Boy was I wrong. LMAO!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88-300CE TWIN TURBO, 99-C43, 05-G55K, 71-280SL, 94-E320 CAB, 08 CLK63 BLACK SERIES
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
What a STUPID thread this turned out to be and I am partially to blame....thought I could comment on guns without ridiculous rants from a troll.

Boy was I wrong. LMAO!
You Canucks with your French speaking provinces and socialized medicine should stick to what you know best.....hockey !!!

Can't we all just get along.....................
Old 02-28-2010, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1990 300ce 24v I6
Seriously though, who and where is this Jeff? I want a fire extinguisher :\
Old 02-28-2010, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1987 560SL
Originally Posted by Saijin_Naib
Seriously though, who and where is this Jeff? I want a fire extinguisher :\
He's in LA.

Goes by "captruff" on 500Ecstasy
Old 02-28-2010, 01:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1990 300ce 24v I6
Ah, thank you sir.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
Originally Posted by RBYCC
You Canucks with your French speaking provinces and socialized medicine should stick to what you know best.....hockey !!!

Can't we all just get along.....................
Oh yeah?? Oh YEAHHH???? Well, .......SORRRY! EH??

Old 02-28-2010, 02:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1987 560SL
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
Oh yeah?? Oh YEAHHH???? Well, .......SORRRY! EH??

"Puck off"?
Old 02-28-2010, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1990 300ce 24v I6
Originally Posted by 190E 16V
He's in LA.

Goes by "captruff" on 500Ecstasy
I am assuming shipping will still be difficult to impossible, right?

There must be a way to ship compressed goods legally.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Saijin_Naib
I am assuming shipping will still be difficult to impossible, right?

There must be a way to ship compressed goods legally.
They can be shipped all day long via UPS Ground..no difference then shipping spray paint.

Make sure you aren't buying a powder type, go for the Halon (gas) type.
If you ever have to use it the powder type can sometimes cause as much damage as the fire.

Look at a company called H3R..you can find the chrome extinguishers on EBAY for around $120.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I just picked up an old 2lb fully charged Halon 1211 Graviner Swordsman 2 1/2 " dia x 12" long ( parent company Wilkinson as in "blades" ) that was off a boat for $50.00.

Ed A.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I am so sorry. I didn't realise that me being an employed, tax paying, no criminal record BLACK MAN meant I was a "problem." Perhaps I should just give all that up and become the stereotype that you so clearly mean me to be.

Your comments are clearly stupid, probably beyond stupid, and definitely racist. I'm calling you out based on your words, not mine.

Originally Posted by KKK
Clearly in Canada you must not have a brotha (black) or amigo (Hispanic) problem.

Originally Posted by KKK
But what they conveniently don't say is that these same European countries aren't inundated with blacks and Hispanics. You can continue to be blinded by the truth and look the other way but statistics don't lie brotha man.
Way to go.

Statistics. You opened a can of worms there son. Statistics also say that blacks and hispanics are more likely to be given higher sentences than whites for similar crimes. And that whites are more likely to plea bargain and not get to sentencing. Statistics also say that people with criminal records are less likely to get employment as a result. Statistics say that kids in "minority" neighbourhoods don't get the same educational opportunities as kids "white" neighbourhoods. That those missed opportunities then directly translate to earning potential, locking them in a cycle of poverty and perpetuating it ad nauseum. What say you about those statistics?

I for one applaud your forthrightness. I prefer to know exactly who and what I am dealing with.

Maybe the fact that most of the blacks in this country are descendents of people who were brought here forcibly bypassed you.

As for them being a problem; perhaps the people who brought them here (white people no doubt) and profited from their exploitation should have thought a little more about that.

I stand by my comments; unless you have to carry cash for your business or something, there is no need to keep a gun in your car on on your person.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I have 1.3 Kg fire extinguisher kits for sale...I've imported over 50 of them over the past 10 years for folks needing them. They are indeed europe only items and the 1.3s are NLA...only 1.0 kgs are available from a dealer now.

For the W124 vintage...the 1.3kgs are the correct size. Get one (or 2)

Old 03-04-2010, 07:22 PM

1999 ML320; 1995 E420
Jim,

Sent ya a PM...
Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jim

PM sent