E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Looking for pictures on W124 "VIP Style" builds?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
250D-86 , E250D-95 , E220CDI-99
Originally Posted by W124Extreme
Yes I do sort of remember. His car is car is just amazing.
As for my yellow project, I really never intended to build that car, but rather just use it as a "mock-up" car to design something radical. I did finish the kit, but unfortunately I got stuck with so many other projects that I really never got a chance to make the car I wanted to yet. I'm currently finishing up my 94 Cabrio & a station wagon. I'll post some pix of those once I'm almost complete.

Btw how's your car coming a long?

Kind regards,
Albert S.
Yes hes car is amazing, alot of work and $ on that project
Im sorry to hear that, i really loved that project when it was one of a kind, and extreme.

I think it would be fun to see som pictures allready on both the cars I have been some times now and then looking at ure homepage to see if you would update some pictures on the car.

Thanks for asking, its going slow but stedy, im almost done with all the body work before paint, have a few smaller jobs to do before i can paint it (Need to build new side skirts since the rear fenders are wider and a rear bumper that fits the rear fenders and things like that)
Old 06-21-2011, 12:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W124 E Cabrio, 997 Porsche cabrio
Here are a few old pix of the cars, as promised.

and this was the last one I finished with the Twin-Turbo kit. The owner hasn't had the time to paint the car yet :-(

Here is a old pic of the Wagon...

Kind regards,
A.S.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:33 AM

both the c124 and s124 look great. The widebody kit looks awsome on the s124. I love the duck tail on c124, is it self made or amg? More pics would be great if u have
Old 06-21-2011, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by lillnaisarn
both the c124 and s124 look great. The widebody kit looks awsome on the s124. I love the duck tail on c124, is it self made or amg? More pics would be great if u have

Thanks
The Duck tail is a modified version of the AMG one, It's been lowered & squared off to fit the C124 & it's blended one piece with the trunk & quarter panels as well. I don't have any pix to post yet. Once I'm a little closer to completion I will post some clean pix for you.

Kind regards,
A.S.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:39 AM

Thanks
The Duck tail is a modified version of the AMG one, It's been lowered & squared off to fit the C124 & it's blended one piece with the trunk & quarter panels as well. I don't have any pix to post yet. Once I'm a little closer to completion I will post some clean pix for you.

Kind regards,
A.S.
I really love the duck tail, you havent got a mold so you can make more? I would really like that duck tail for my w124.

That sound´s great, i hope its not to far away then
Old 06-25-2011, 04:30 AM

I do have a mold of the wing, but it isn't a complete mold with an inner structure. I made a mold of just the outer skin because it was intended to be used to mold into with the trunk & quarter panels. So I wouldn't be able to make a set for u unless u just want the outer skin.

Kind regards,
A.S.

I really love the duck tail, you havent got a mold so you can make more? I would really like that duck tail for my w124.

That sound´s great, i hope its not to far away then
Old 06-25-2011, 12:37 PM

I do have a mold of the wing, but it isn't a complete mold with an inner structure. I made a mold of just the outer skin because it was intended to be used to mold into with the trunk & quarter panels. So I wouldn't be able to make a set for u unless u just want the outer skin.

Kind regards,
A.S.
Thanks for ure respond
yes im intrested, i can always make a mold my self and try to make it work from the outer skin, you can PM me or send me a email with pricing if you dont want to write in the thread.

lillnaisarn@hotmail.com

Best regards
Daniel
Old 07-05-2011, 05:53 AM

Thanks for ure respond
yes im intrested, i can always make a mold my self and try to make it work from the outer skin, you can PM me or send me a email with pricing if you dont want to write in the thread.

lillnaisarn@hotmail.com

Best regards
Daniel
Sorry Daniel, I have not gotten a chance to send you that email, but I will get to you soon.

Kind regards,
A.S.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:15 AM

Sorry Daniel, I have not gotten a chance to send you that email, but I will get to you soon.

Kind regards,
A.S.
Im in no rush I recived ure email and you have got a respond on it also

/daniel
Old 07-06-2011, 05:22 AM

95 s124 Estate, 69 911RS (tribute), 93 Toyota Pickup (DD)
Originally Posted by RBYCC
Would Albert's ( SOCAL Carbon ) build be considered as a VIP ( whatever that means ) ?

Wonder if he ever finished the build...

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w124...calcarbon.html
I agree, might have to go with SOCAL carbon. If you're looking for a "one off" build, then sky's our limit. There a lot of custom fabricators out there that are willing and able to build you a "custom" (VIP) car. You just need to decide how far are you willing to take your project? Or a better phrase, "How much $ are you willing to spend?"
Old 07-06-2011, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by ndasgruv
I agree, might have to go with SOCAL carbon. If you're looking for a "one off" build, then sky's our limit. There a lot of custom fabricators out there that are willing and able to build you a "custom" (VIP) car. You just need to decide how far are you willing to take your project? Or a better phrase, "How much $ are you willing to spend?"
Im not looking for a company that can build my car, im looking for pictures so i may get some new ideas that i havent thought about yet, things that i think would look good The price tag dosent really matter, i build the car as i want and then may it take some extra years so i get the result i want. I have spent a bit over 7 000 $ on the car and i still have a long way to go for get the car where i want, its just a matter of time VS money at the moment
Old 08-30-2011, 05:14 AM

Im not looking for a company that can build my car, im looking for pictures so i may get some new ideas that i havent thought about yet, things that i think would look good The price tag dosent really matter, i build the car as i want and then may it take some extra years so i get the result i want. I have spent a bit over 7 000 $ on the car and i still have a long way to go for get the car where i want, its just a matter of time VS money at the moment
If ur looking for new ideas, then looking at other people's old pictures won't help u in anyway. Do what I do; close ur eyes & imagine something rediculis "concept," after u have that idea, down-tune it to something you can actually achieve. Good luck.

A.S.