E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Headlight xenon or bi-xenon retro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2005 | 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S, GL, Escalade ESV, my shoes
Headlight xenon or bi-xenon retro

I've been loosing contact info of a guy who supply me with projector and ballast for a while (no clue where he lives, since we always meet in parking lot, and he doesn't keep my number).

Anyway, I found his phone number again. During the last few months, the guy have been saving up projectors and ballast for me. I stopped doing retro after I ran out of part, and with that, stop taking order from people who inquire me for help w/ light retro job.

I now have with me quite a few set of ballasts (from Lexus/Infinity), and 90mm projector (xenon and bi-xenon), if you've been contacting me for the retro job, w/o follow up, pls email (hhbk@yahoo.com) or PM me again.

Cheer.
Old 11-22-2005 | 04:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

99 E320
heh heh...i'm sure this all is legit, but dang H.....you make it sound so covert.
Old 11-22-2005 | 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S, GL, Escalade ESV, my shoes
The guy works for a large auto body shop, and he doesn't want me to know where he lives, so we ususally meet in the parking lot of somewhere. It's a comon thing in LA I've never set up to meet anyone at my resident either.

The way headlight are built now, if a tab is broken, you replace the whole unit ($1K-2K each for xenon one), no wonder insurance is crazy.

I signed up to pay my cel phone bill on line, log onto Verizon website, and realize that they keep track of all old phone bill, so I digged through and got his number, stupid me

Originally Posted by raymond g-
heh heh...i'm sure this all is legit, but dang H.....you make it sound so covert.