E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Some new mods....Godfather style.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol.. someone's hella butt-hurt. let's face it, truth hurts. lmao.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:12 PM

1997 E420, 1983 300D

I don't understand the curtains at all. At all, at all. Do you change back there or something . Er.... Maybe you should get a room. The headliner isn't for me but i can respect it, and the fact that it is a unique thing to do. I'm not sure about how it transitions as it goes down panel between the rear window and sides. How would it look with just the roof and not the strip above the windows done? Curtains in a performance sedan though....
Old 03-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Banned

your sister.
Originally Posted by Hank
lol.. someone's hella butt-hurt. let's face it, truth hurts. lmao.
hank, im still butthurt from autocrave. im registered for nightshift but i dont wanna get more butthurt
Old 03-13-2007, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by michakaveli
illfitting you say? not gonna waste time on replying to that...

regarding YOUR ill fitment... the gheyness meter tops out w/ your euro trunklid w/ Frenchie plate behind a US tag on a riced out E55. That **** is GHEY!

And the hybrid thing, no question(s), cuz that POS looks like it burns rice...

Thanks for the compliment regarding my "nasty *** GOLD diesel" Smoke Silver dip*HIT.... But I figure KING of CARS over here knew that already
dude screwing your euro plate into a us spec impact strip that doesnt accomodate a euro sized plate, that's called ill fittment.

lol at bringing up the hybrid thing which has nothing to do with the car. Seriously, how can you drive what you drive and call my car a POS? you know deep down you're just wishing you had it. The only thing that you have that I wish I had is your gas mileage, that's about it.

lol @ your ebay mods.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E300
Originally Posted by The Godfather
dude screwing your euro plate into a us spec impact strip that doesnt accomodate a euro sized plate, that's called ill fittment.

lol at bringing up the hybrid thing which has nothing to do with the car. Seriously, how can you drive what you drive and call my car a POS? you know deep down you're just wishing you had it. The only thing that you have that I wish I had is your gas mileage, that's about it.

lol @ your ebay mods.
half of your car is eBay, so stop flapping your gums... If I wish I had an E55 then I would have gotten one. And I'm shakin' in my boots that I don't have the euro impact strip,..... POS, haha..... Nice touch flamer
Old 03-13-2007, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
half of your car is eBay, so stop flapping your gums... If I wish I had an E55 then I would have gotten one. And I'm shakin' in my boots that I don't have the euro impact strip,..... POS, haha..... Nice touch flamer
lol you call me the flamer? You better check yourself before you wreck yourself clown. Anyway, as the owner of one of the top Mercedes in the US, recognized worldwide, I don't really give a damn about your hating opinion. You realize that you're not making any sense saying 1/2 my car is ebay? wtf does that mean? 1/2 my mods were bought on ebay? Female dog please. You're the one with the ebay headlight rings. The one with the ebay license plate. The one with the ebay trunk lid chrome nastyness. The one with the model update style ebay taillights. Want me to go on? lol You just wish you could drink my nut.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E300
Originally Posted by The Godfather
lol you call me the flamer? You better check yourself before you wreck yourself clown. Anyway, as the owner of one of the top Mercedes in the US, recognized worldwide, I don't really give a damn about your hating opinion. You realize that you're not making any sense saying 1/2 my car is ebay? wtf does that mean? 1/2 my mods were bought on ebay? Female dog please. You're the one with the ebay headlight rings. The one with the ebay license plate. The one with the ebay trunk lid chrome nastyness. The one with the model update style ebay taillights. Want me to go on? lol You just wish you could drink my nut.
Check myself, LOL you Frenchie f***. Owner of one of the top Mercedes, blah blah blah.. an E55 is a sweet ride, but no need to rice out something that right out of the gate looks good. It's unfortunate you can't take any constructive criticism. Do I want you to keep running your mouth, up to you, but I'll have my **** bouncin' off the back of your throat to plug it. Your lines are corny, just as the curtains you installed. No need to go further, as my point has been made. Chill out dude, your ride was sweet until you killed it. Now take some time to jump on every other forum member that has spoken "wrong" about any of your mods....
Old 03-14-2007, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
omg.........................this thread is hella funny.....

sean you need to get some better chics to pose bro.......
Old 03-14-2007, 01:56 AM

1998 E320
wow guys, calm down lol
Old 03-14-2007, 02:14 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by Alexbenz
omg.........................this thread is hella funny.....

sean you need to get some better chics to pose bro.......
That'll be impossible since all the girls sean WANTS to pose are underage. LOL
Old 03-14-2007, 02:29 AM
Banned

your sister.
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
Old 03-14-2007, 02:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham

ahahahahhahahahahhahaahahahhaa
Old 03-14-2007, 03:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
illfitting you say? not gonna waste time on replying to that...

regarding YOUR ill fitment... the gheyness meter tops out w/ your euro trunklid w/ Frenchie plate behind a US tag on a riced out E55. That **** is GHEY!

And the hybrid thing, no question(s), cuz that POS looks like it burns rice...

Thanks for the compliment regarding my "nasty *** GOLD diesel" Smoke Silver dip*HIT.... But I figure KING of CARS over here knew that already
damn! I'm sick of hearing this clown whine, so I had to jump in this thread.....

for a guy who drives a PIECE OF ***** looking, 100% EBAY-modded, nasty-a$$ 300D, you sure talk a whole lotta *****.

I know Mikey and Hank, and the Hybrid guys. WHy don't you stop flapping your gums and just SHUT THE **** UP?
Old 03-14-2007, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
I didn't know so many mercedes owners wanted to be gangstas, and also used words like "clowning" "ghetto-***", etc.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Check myself, LOL you Frenchie f***. Owner of one of the top Mercedes, blah blah blah.. an E55 is a sweet ride, but no need to rice out something that right out of the gate looks good. It's unfortunate you can't take any constructive criticism. Do I want you to keep running your mouth, up to you, but I'll have my **** bouncin' off the back of your throat to plug it. Your lines are corny, just as the curtains you installed. No need to go further, as my point has been made. Chill out dude, your ride was sweet until you killed it. Now take some time to jump on every other forum member that has spoken "wrong" about any of your mods....
LOL this ni99a had to resort to calling me Frenchie for lack of better insult. You can't make ***** insults after I did them on you first, it makes you look weak.

And constructive criticism? Pregnant dog please, saying that "it looks ghey" isn't constructive. Regardless, you said youself you digged the trunklid, so don't be frontin' son, no seeds on a bun.

Anyway, Al above a few post called it right foo. I can't begin to start taking you seriously when you drive what you drive. If it were Hank telling me that **** was whack, I would say "Oh crap...it must be whack..." but then again, It's my personal preference so who gives a damn. It's just amusing to me that YOU of all people is clowning so hard.

Originally Posted by Oliverk
I didn't know so many mercedes owners wanted to be gangstas, and also used words like "clowning" "ghetto-***", etc.
Fo sho white boy!
Old 03-14-2007, 11:04 AM

Received 183 Likes on 144 Posts
W221 S63 AMG
I take offense to the N word...in ANY format or spelling.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
I warned you guys nicely, and that was ignored. So this thread is being closed.