E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

bad weekend

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 01:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 s320, 1997 e320
Unhappy bad weekend

well, this weekend sucked big time. it all started friday afternoon when i sprained my ankle playing indoor soccer. than when i get out to my car i find a flat tire. later on that night the tv stopped working.
saturday morning i get a speeding ticket in a construction zone. i was going 72 in a 55, and the others seemed to be driving same speed as me, somehow the trooper decided to stop me. i haven't got a ticket in years, but i;m not worried about that, since i have pretty good friend at courthouse who can take care of it.
my brother took my e320 saturday night, and he managed to hit another car in a parking lot going less than 5mph. no damage at all to my car, but the other car (2003 ford explorer) got a little scratch. my brother is an idiot, he gave the other car driver my insurance card. so when he calls the insurance company they will think was me driving the car. i have a clear record, do you guys think my insurance will go up a lot?
what really pissed me off though was sunday night. i get out of the restaurant where i had dinner with my girlfriend and this is what i find.
good news it's only the bumper molding that clips there, the bumper itself is fine. has anyone had to replace the rear bumper molding, and if so, how much did it cost? do they come painted when you order them, or have to do separately? thanx
Attached Thumbnails bad weekend-pb160031.jpg   bad weekend-pb160033.jpg  
Old 12-17-2007, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 E320 wagon, 87 560sl.
I live in Florida

and if you get a ticket you can go to Court. And the Judge will make you pay the ticket and not impose points on your driving record. As for the cost for a part. I use this web site to get a general price on what the dealer charges for a part http://www.mbeugene.com/ou/eugene-mercedesbenz/ , 2 fingers.