E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Brembo Cross drilled rotors with Porterfield brake pads for 97 E420

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2003, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ones too fast according to CHP!
Originally posted by AWE
Hey Ben, Thanks for clarifying this....

Good for you! But that still does not change the fact that you implied that the excel spreadsheet from RT is superior than that of the Brembo NA's list
IT IS!
Old 01-11-2003, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Founder

Originally posted by AWE
I didn't know that you have a service bay. Isn't that someone else's service bay, known as SHO Shop??? But again, maybe I am wrong... better yet, maybe I can call for a meet or get-together at the address listed on your website for our 3rd Annual Summer BBQ. Don't worry, I'll sponsor the food and prizes for more than 400 cars and in excess of about 700 people, based on our 2003 projections. It will be good business exposure for you and the company you work for.

I am sorry to prove you wrong once again, but Vadim, also the owner of SHOShop is a partner in evosport. Same location, different businesses. I know, people who don't care about the facts can easily get that one wrong!

Oh and by the way, when did Phil give you title to your place of business????

Thanks

Brad
Old 01-11-2003, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Founder

Re: Re: Is there a warrenty for Brembo Rotors?

Originally posted by AWE
Ben, can answer all that for you, because if I do, it is considered advertising here on this board.
No, but again, for someone who could care less about the facts and truth I could see how you could get that wrong!

It is more then fine to post in a thread already started when and where appropriate, it is NOT fine to start a thread or to step on another paying advertisers toes.

Thanks

Brad
Old 01-11-2003, 06:49 PM
AWE
Almost a Member!

Originally posted by otoupalik

Oh and by the way, when did Phil give you title to your place of business????

Thanks

Brad
Just FYI...

Phil Thearle Sr. is the owner of Phil Thearle AUTOWERKS, Inc. - an independent business by itself (please read the fine print at the bottom of our homepage).

RES West, LLC is the owner of AUTOWERKS Express, and AUTOWERKS Direct. The business also has part ownership in a business (now being incorporated as Callandra North America) dealing with import-export, executive search and placement, entertainment, garments and textiles, consulting, licensing, and information technology (I think that's all of it )

The Express and Direct divisions, only make up about 8% of the larger business operation.

RES West, LLC - a California Corporation, which is based in San Diego, is owned and operated by quite a few members from Florida, California and the Philippines - inclusive of a small share by Phil (hence the dba)... and I myself own 45% of this company.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:12 PM
AWE
Almost a Member!

Brad, on a separate subject...

based on emails and messages I received so far, people seem to be supportive of, and would like to have Evosport hosting AWE's 3rd Annual Summer BBQ at your Overview Circle facilities.

I'm not opposed to putting this together at your location since I think we've outgrown the last one on a public location. We have the Golf Course and if ever our new building gets finished as options, but people are really interested to see your operation and products instead.

Perhaps you can also offer dyno pulls at Vadim's shop for those who wants it. It will be a very good exposure and marketing for Evosport and Autowerks, especially if we collaborate and put everything behind.

Are you guys up for this???
Old 01-11-2003, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Founder

Originally posted by AWE
Brad, on a separate subject...

based on emails and messages I received so far, people seem to be supportive of, and would like to have Evosport hosting AWE's 3rd Annual Summer BBQ at your Overview Circle facilities.

I'm not opposed to putting this together at your location since I think we've outgrown the last one on a public location. We have the Golf Course and if ever our new building gets finished as options, but people are really interested to see your operation and products instead.

Perhaps you can also offer dyno pulls at Vadim's shop for those who wants it. It will be a very good exposure and marketing for Evosport and Autowerks, especially if we collaborate and put everything behind.

Are you guys up for this???
We will be on our new location by then and will be happy to host you if you do not have space.

Thanks

Brad
Old 01-17-2003, 12:29 PM
AWE
Almost a Member!

Originally posted by otoupalik
We will be on our new location by then and will be happy to host you if you do not have space.

Thanks

Brad
Thanks!