E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

///////BIGEST BS I've SEEn in my life!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 01:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
///////BIGEST BS I've SEEn in my life!!!!!

tonight the lakers played dallad agian and as always the lakers own them..... but every single call when towards dallas, from payton getting ejected, malone's tech, when shaq dunked on waker and walker got all pissy and came up into shaq's face......the f***ing list can go on and on..... the refs were paid off big time.....

interesting fact...... last year shaq got a tech that cost the lakers the game and 2 weeks or so after that i believe they overturned the call and pretty much said it was there bad..... refunded shaq the tech money which he doesn't need but it still ended up a loss for the lakers........ i reallt hate to see a game like this go to waste..... i'm glad i didn't attend this game in person cause i'd either be in jail now or kick out of the game......

refs tonight were a F***kin joke..... PERIOD.....!!!!!
Old 12-13-2003, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
You should post this in the off-topic forum bro but I agree with you 100%. We almost got thrown out of TGIFriday last night because a bunch of us started throwing food and ***** at the TV's. It was a lot of fun, lol. Stupid ref's...