E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Another reason why the mercedes dealer sucks!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 01:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
Another reason why the mercedes dealer sucks!

it's time for me to renew my register my car and i needed a smog, so i go and everythings fine but the check engine light doesn't come on???? i take it to my dad's shop and pull out my dash and what do i find??? the light blub and socket are gone?????? i have no idea why they did this and it just adds to a long list of problems and headache's they caused me, for example they were supposed to rewire my door sills due to my car accident, i pulled it apart and it's still the same wiring jimmydagreek and I did!!!! all they did was put some tape around the lose part...... charged me 450 and wired my side mirror wrong..... so now when i push my hazzad light nothing works???????? and to top if off they charged me 220 to check my battery, they said they changed it but i checked and it's still my oringal battery........... i am in the middle of filing a complaint to the (bar) and wrote a letter to the general manager and mercedes benz main headquarters in jersey.....

always make sure you guys check out what they do...........
Old 05-27-2004, 02:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
98 W210 Advantgarde
The reason why people go there in the first place is probably cuz they don't know what to do or think they can do it better.........so there's got to be some reliance and an element of trust....In other words, how can most customers check out what they do and in fact, should they even do it since they paid for "premium" service? Dang, if they cannot be trusted, who can we trust and why should we pay a premium for their "service"?

Sorry to hear that Alex, yeah, make sure you esculate this issue and hopefully they'll learn from the experience....and I hope you were properly "compensated" by the chick who caused all this in the first place:p
Old 05-27-2004, 02:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
lawyers are soo lazy.....i hope she pays for it too, damn *****, heheh, can't let 16-17 years drive.........i think the thing is that a "fixed up" might be hard for the dealer to work on but then again if they didn't want to do it then say so, i wouldn't care, i only went there because i had too.......i'm lucky my dad's got a shop or else i wouldn't know either but getting ripped off isn't cool....... and i told them i am prepared to picket outside, go to the local channels to get my story out........i've already got jacked over by the bodyshop and i'm working on that case but in america everything takes time, (i'm not patient)...........
Old 05-27-2004, 07:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 E430
Which Dealership in NJ?

I used MB of Morristown when my 430 was under warrenty now I use Pinnicale Motors in Sterling
Old 05-27-2004, 10:33 AM

E320
damn cheating *******s and you think these guys would take pride in thier work $93.00 + an hour. If i lived in california I'd f*%kin picket with you
Old 05-27-2004, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
For those who missed the pre-quel of this thread, here's what made young Alex so pi$$ed

What started it all!
Old 05-27-2004, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
ALEX!!! Why in the heck did you pay that much money on having you door sills and mirror repaired???!!! I would've done it for you MAN!!! Give me a call if I still need to fix these for you and well make some time to meet...
Old 05-27-2004, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
jimmy, thanks..........i kinda had to becasue they had to take off everything and charged me 850 just to take a look at it........ that's a rip, i have the invoice right here and i went through it and theres so much more but i don't wanna get into it..

jimmy i'll be in touch, i just finished finals so i can breath now
Old 05-27-2004, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by alexbenz
jimmy, thanks..........i kinda had to becasue they had to take off everything and charged me 850 just to take a look at it........ that's a rip, i have the invoice right here and i went through it and theres so much more but i don't wanna get into it..

jimmy i'll be in touch, i just finished finals so i can breath now
I'm busy as heck and can't breathe at the moment but will help you out anyway, lol...
Old 05-27-2004, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
well let me know when you can or the best time for you? weekend maybe, i dunno,. not too big of a rush.....
Old 05-27-2004, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Originally posted by jimmydagreek
I'm busy as heck and can't breathe at the moment but will help you out anyway, lol...
Hahaha...funny. Jimbo, I ended up canceling the Mobile Fantasy appointment cuz I've been too busy myself, but I'll let you take a breather...and don't be surprise when I holler at your celli for some LED assistance.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1997 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
Re: Another reason why the mercedes dealer sucks!

it's time for me to renew my register my car and i needed a smog, so i go and everythings fine but the check engine light doesn't come on???? i take it to my dad's shop and pull out my dash and what do i find??? the light blub and socket are gone?????? i have no idea why they did this and it just adds to a long list of problems and headache's they caused me, for example they were supposed to rewire my door sills due to my car accident, i pulled it apart and it's still the same wiring jimmydagreek and I did!!!! all they did was put some tape around the lose part...... charged me 450 and wired my side mirror wrong..... so now when i push my hazzad light nothing works???????? and to top if off they charged me 220 to check my battery, they said they changed it but i checked and it's still my oringal battery........... i am in the middle of filing a complaint to the (bar) and wrote a letter to the general manager and mercedes benz main headquarters in jersey.....

always make sure you guys check out what they do...........
Which dealer was that?
Old 05-28-2004, 01:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
South bay mercedes.... problem is they got all new people there now since they opened the other place in manhattan beach, i know so many people there....very nice people and they help you out even if you don;'t have a vin number.....
Old 05-28-2004, 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Richard023
Hahaha...funny. Jimbo, I ended up canceling the Mobile Fantasy appointment cuz I've been too busy myself, but I'll let you take a breather...and don't be surprise when I holler at your celli for some LED assistance.
Most def. and you know we're having that huge annual Greek Fest this weekend in Northridge right? Try to roll if you can brotha, I'll be there most of the time, lol...
Old 05-28-2004, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
hmmmmmmmmm, greek girls........ me like, jimmy you got any idea's on the led project.....i got mine now but havn't even looked at what to do?
Old 05-28-2004, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

hmmmmmmmmm, greek girls........ me like, jimmy you got any idea's on the led project.....i got mine now but havn't even looked at what to do?
Are you talking about the puddle lights or???
Old 05-28-2004, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
yes, puddle
Old 05-28-2004, 06:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

yes, puddle
I'm waiting for Rich to hit me up so I can check his out and then no problemo...
Old 05-28-2004, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
sure, no problem, i'm not in a big hurry
Old 05-28-2004, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
hmmmmmmmmm, greek girls........ me like,
Careful dude, I hear they start to grow sideways and develop facial and chest hairs once they're 21.........
Old 05-29-2004, 01:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by jimmydagreek
Most def. and you know we're having that huge annual Greek Fest this weekend in Northridge right? Try to roll if you can brotha, I'll be there most of the time, lol...
I wasn't aware of this event (is this the CSUN thingy?), however I'm off to Vegas for the extended weekend...do enjoy your feast Jimbo :p
Old 05-29-2004, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i'm not in a big hurry
Good! But, I'll definitely contact you Alex when I make arrangements to hookup with Jimmy.
Old 05-29-2004, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Richard023
Good! But, I'll definitely contact you Alex when I make arrangements to hookup with Jimmy.
Lemme know and have a great LV trip brotha! The Greek Fest. btw is on the corner of Balboa & Plummer next door to the big church...
Old 05-30-2004, 07:52 PM

2007 E350/2001 SLK320
lawyers are soo lazy.....i hope she pays for it too, damn *****, heheh,
I've been around here a while, and I don't know when I've seen such an offensive post. I found it tasteless, and juvenile. I am shocked it wasn't pulled. I keep wondering why we don't have more females in this forum, at this rate we won't have.
Old 05-31-2004, 04:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
I've been around here a while, and I don't know when I've seen such an offensive post. I found it tasteless, and juvenile. I am shocked it wasn't pulled. I keep wondering why we don't have more females in this forum, at this rate we won't have.
let me ask you this, do you know what dave and I were talking about? if not then i don't see a reason for the comment you made. like what i've always said, if you don't like what you see then don't comment on it, that's how things blow up......sorry if you feel like that..........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another reason why the mercedes dealer sucks!