E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

HELP! Front camber & caster bolts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 01:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E320
HELP! Front camber & caster bolts

Anyone have part #'s for the adjustable camber and caster bolts needed for front I know speedy has the rear kit when lowering w210 went for alignment and shop said no adjustment can be made. Called dealer parts dept I asked for adjustable camber bolts. They were like "put the stock springs back on!" no bolts avail. "Call Rentech" I'm stuck now and camber front pretty severe don’t want to wear tires!
I asked for adjustable camber bolts. i have searched the treads but no part #'s any help greatly appreciated.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320 2000 w/GPS
Try K-Mac or mrp-engineering!!

Shane,

Check out this thread, it might help you out or do a search on "k-mac". I believe they are overseas! they have front camber set, but expensive. Another company is called mrp-engineering.com they have it also, but I don't know where they located. Get the rear camber from Speedybenz, and front camber from either of those two companies below.
good luck!
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=70840

Originally posted by E43
You may want to check out the following sites:

http://www.k-mac.com.au/

and

http://www.mrp-engineering.com

I'm having the same problem with too much negative camber after I lowered my car. The inside of my front tires are wearing way too fast. I haven't tried these products yet, but they might be worth the money given how expensive my tires are. If anyone has any experience with these companies or products, please let me know.

Last edited by kicker; 06-24-2004 at 01:57 PM.
Old 06-24-2004, 04:05 PM

E320
Found local shop that has ordered the camber and castor bolts from austin (local parts dept. sucks) and will install Monday going to have to get with speedy on the adjustable camber arms for the rear. Idiots at dealer here dont have any idea! thanks for the help fella's
Old 06-29-2004, 03:47 PM

E320
OK factory bolts will not allow enough adjustment to correct camber need to order front and rear camber-castor kit have contacted k-mac and MRP via email havent responded yet. I read earlier thread that turbo][ got K-mac front and rear $560.00 anyone no what the MRP kit runs?

Last edited by Shane C; 06-29-2004 at 04:05 PM.
Old 06-29-2004, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 : 2007 C230
Originally Posted by Shane C
OK factory bolts will not allow enough adjustment to correct camber need to order front and rear camber-castor kit have contacted k-mac and MRP via email havent responded yet. I read earlier thread that turbo][ got K-mac front and rear $560.00 anyone no what the MRP kit runs?
Are you sure your camber is that bad, how about posting your alignment results. Some negative camber is a good thing.
Old 06-29-2004, 05:52 PM

E320
Originally Posted by KWiK
Are you sure your camber is that bad, how about posting your alignment results. Some negative camber is a good thing.
dont have alignment results has not been aligned yet alignment shop could not align without bolts! adjustable camber bolts were on and adjusted to max and clearly not enough judging by eye front originally #4 pads now #1 and 1.6 drop from vogtlands. Mechanic did recieve bolts from the dealer and said that they would not cut it i am unable to determine if these are the bolts that everyone is refering to that should correct the camber. i will post pics later today.