E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Hi, new to this forum.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E500, 1987 560SL
Spoke too soon......last night when I was using my CD changer and I started to hear static (playing normal CDs). I let it go thinking i will fix it next time I take it in for service. Then about 10 minutes later, the whole comand system shuts off. It reboots and turns back on in about 30 secs. This was my original problem when I started this thread. I am starting to think it is something more than that software upgrade I got 2 weeks ago. Anyone with a similar experience? This is getting annoying.....

Brav:

Yeah, we'll meet sometime next week. Will PM you.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:18 PM
DWP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 AM Vantage V8 - '03 E500
Originally Posted by Ggirl

I am now really tired of the way my car looks w/o rims. I just feel so average drivng around, especially in Irvine and MBZs are a dime a dozen.
Did you happen to catch the article in the Sunday LA Times Magazine about Orange County and "affluenza"? They spend a lot of time with the comments of the sales manager of Fletcher Jones M-B in Newport Beach, concerning Orange County M-B drivers. Very funny stuff. The guy says that not long ago he couldn't stand chrome wheels on an M-B, or one other kind of cosmetic enhancement, and he now appreciates both.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
Originally Posted by DWP
Did you happen to catch the article in the Sunday LA Times Magazine about Orange County and "affluenza"? They spend a lot of time with the comments of the sales manager of Fletcher Jones M-B in Newport Beach, concerning Orange County M-B drivers. Very funny stuff. The guy says that not long ago he couldn't stand chrome wheels on an M-B, or one other kind of cosmetic enhancement, and he now appreciates both.
I saw it - kinda interesting, but not breaking news (to me anyway). Chrome still cheapens any car.