W211 being chased by Z4 3.0i Video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by barw211e320
In addition, I have been through and am familiar with Wednesday nights, and there is no rider that would have the wish of death to corner at high enough speeds in those canyons to keep up with any stable four wheeled vehicle. Shall I film myself smoking crotchies also?
When i come across a pack of sport bikes they normally enjoy having a car that can keep up with them and most have no trouble giving you a thumbs up and stopping to talk at the look outs. I have had many bike guys wave me by, chase me up the hill, then talk for an hour as we relax on a nice day. Heck when I used to drive there more often I was waved at by nearly 10 bikes a day for we both respected each other. We were doing the same thing on the same roads for the same reason.

I guess this guy is a member of the rich guys hells angels. I think they are know and AmericanExpress bikers.

Honestly I no long live or work in that area and I rarely have time to go for a drive out there but I have seen this a million times.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 09-14-2005 at 02:42 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E320 Platinum Blue/Ash, Appearance Pkg, Premium Pkg
Originally Posted by C43AMG
Based upon how often and hard you rode the brakes I would disagree.You can see the landscape and turns much easier during the day.You just validiated your inexperience as a driver to this entire forum.
Riding the brakes? Try slowing for a corner. I enter the corners at maximal velocity. How would you know, there aren't any canyons in Jersey. I could care less about "landscape" I am not sightseeing. I just need to see twp things. The road, and oncoming traffic. You cannot see oncoming traffic during the day. I was swivelling bi-xenons with FOUR total highbeams so I can see the road just fine at night.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:55 PM

E320
[QUOTE=barw211e320]Riding the brakes? Try slowing for a corner. I enter the corners at maximal velocity.

lmao...lmao...nerd alert
Old 09-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Almost a Member!

[QUOTE=Stevo]
Where to start? First I will start from the beginning. "Romp and Stomp?" I am unsure as to why you refer to my driving as such, however I assure you if you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have a poser set of 19"s on an E320 WITHOUT AirMatic. You also would have a poser set of 19"s period. Since we all know that the 19" wheel on a W211 does not yield and better performance in the area of increase grip, and or actual cornering G's.

LMAO LMAO...hey retard the w211 v6 isn't meant to be driven like a sports car. Make sure you buckle up and wear a helmet when you're "cornering" and feeling that insane "G" pull in your four door v6. I didn't buy a four door six cylinder to pretend that it's an M5 or E55. This guy is such an idiot..enough said.
So if a W211 isn't "meant" to be driven like a "sportscar" than why does it?
Would a weekday work for you as far as a track day?

Oh, and by the way the E320 with AirMatic out handles an E55. Just so you know. So who's pretending now?
Old 09-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Stevo
Poser set of 19"s?..LMAO...okay. How is a set of 19" amg's a "poser" set of wheels for a mercedes...that has to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. I'll gladly go to Willow Springs anyday. I raced CCSA for over five years until I tore an acl in a football game. My cousin Mark Hampton works at the track moron. Give me a time and day and i'll be there. So bring Balki jr and we'll see how much **** you talk then.

So let me get this straight. You're trying to sit here and brag about your so called driving skills. And secondly you're trying to say that you see nothing wrong in your lame *** video. Do I really have to say anything? No i don't, the video and your immature rants say plenty.
Oh and for the record I am the kid of the man who played Balki, got a problem with Balki being my old man?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=Stevo]
Where to start? First I will start from the beginning. "Romp and Stomp?" I am unsure as to why you refer to my driving as such, however I assure you if you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have a poser set of 19"s on an E320 WITHOUT AirMatic. You also would have a poser set of 19"s period. Since we all know that the 19" wheel on a W211 does not yield and better performance in the area of increase grip, and or actual cornering G's.

LMAO LMAO...hey retard the w211 v6 isn't meant to be driven like a sports car. Make sure you buckle up and wear a helmet when you're "cornering" and feeling that insane "G" pull in your four door v6. I didn't buy a four door six cylinder to pretend that it's an M5 or E55. This guy is such an idiot..enough said.
I have an E55 in the garage. Id never take it out for a canyon drive because its just to massive. It may be a freaking quick car but I would pick an E500 or E320 if I were going for a drive for "fun" in a 4 door car.

Dont fall into the trap of marketing where AMG = best. Its not always the case.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Riding the brakes? Try slowing for a corner. I enter the corners at maximal velocity. How would you know, there aren't any canyons in Jersey. I could care less about "landscape" I am not sightseeing. I just need to see twp things. The road, and oncoming traffic. You cannot see oncoming traffic during the day. I was swivelling bi-xenons with FOUR total highbeams so I can see the road just fine at night.
I don't know how old you are and I don't care, but based upon everything you've said in this thread about your driving abilities/capabilities you've shown your inexperience as a driver.As the Pirelli ads say "Power is nothing without control". If you had control of your vehicle you wouldn't have smoked the brakes.If your idea of qualifying yourself as a driver is shooting this video and attending "drifting" competitions you are sadly mislead.Don't take this the wrong way,take some of your hard earned money and go to a couple of driving schools ( AMG Challenge , BMW M School ) and learn how much you really don't know.Good luck and be safe.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=Stevo]

A weekday? No my spoiled little friend..i actually have a career and work on weekdays. Daddy doesn't pay for my car and mortgage. How's this saturday looking for you? Do you have another car to bring? Cuz i'll have my bro drive my W211..but i'm definitely bringing my Stillen supercharged stage 2 350Z. That's the car i take to the track...not my v6 four door...nerd.
WAIT A MINUTE? what color would this Z be? Do you have the big 15 inch brake kit? Is it a hard or soft top?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:06 PM

E320
[QUOTE=barw211e320]

So if a W211 isn't "meant" to be driven like a "sportscar" than why does it?
Would a weekday work for you as far as a track day?

Oh, and by the way the E320 with AirMatic out handles an E55. Just so you know. So who's pretending now?
I'm not sure what you're asking me here. Can you explain your "than why does it?" remark...i'm a bit confused. Just cuz some moron such as yourself can hit the throttle and stomp the brakes so much that you have to pull off the road to let them cool doesn't make a car a sports car. Kind of an oxymoron isn't it?

HEY RETARD, IF THE V6 W211 DROVE LIKE A SPORTSCAR WOULD YOUR BRAKES BE SMOKING TO THE POINT WHERE YOU HAD TO PULL OFF THE ROAD?
So either you have no idea what you're talking about when you say your mbz is a sports car...or your driving skills are so lacking that you are able to make a "sportscar's" brakes fail.....you're retarded.

Last edited by Stevo; 09-14-2005 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=Stevo]

A weekday? No my spoiled little friend..i actually have a career and work on weekdays. Daddy doesn't pay for my car and mortgage. How's this saturday looking for you? Do you have another car to bring? Cuz i'll have my bro drive my W211..but i'm definitely bringing my Stillen supercharged stage 2 350Z. That's the car i take to the track...not my v6 four door...nerd.
well most people who make money can take a day off now and then. But ill give you that... it IS hard to get away on a week day.

So if your family works at the track can we get in on a weekend without paying the 2500 track rental fee? We would be glad to do some timed lapping sessions!
Old 09-14-2005, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Oh and for the record I am the kid of the man who played Balki, got a problem with Balki being my old man?
Pretty cool man.. I liked that show! How's your dad doing? (not bad based on the car his son is driving, it would seem )

Look all.. I agree that these kids were taking some risks doing what they did... I also know that I WAS ONCE A KID and did some equally dangerous (and more) stuff.

I DON'T WANT to see them kill or be killed doing such a video, so I will not encourage it by saying do more.. but let's just move on, and take the video for what it is.. a bunch of young (well off) kids (22 years is still a kid!) doing what young me do..

And next time, rent out a race track and speed all you want with out ANY RISK to others.

I still say he drove well (Taking into account his age), hot brakes doesn't mean bad driving..
Old 09-14-2005, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
[QUOTE=Stevo]
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32

Sure thing man...I was planning on trailering my Repsol rr up there this weekend..haven't tracked it yet. But i need to get the bike track ready(wiring, fluids etc.) so hopefully i can get my hands dirty this week. As far as you coming along..i don't really care. You were real quick to jump the gun and talk **** to me for no apparent reason..which is pretty lame. But i'm willing to look past it for some fun on the track. What type of bike do you ride?

Now we're making progress.... take it all to the track!
Old 09-14-2005, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=Stevo]

Sure thing man...I was planning on trailering my Repsol rr up there this weekend..haven't tracked it yet. But i need to get the bike track ready(wiring, fluids etc.) so hopefully i can get my hands dirty this week. As far as you coming along..i don't really care. You were real quick to jump the gun and talk **** to me for no apparent reason..which is pretty lame. But i'm willing to look past it for some fun on the track. What type of bike do you ride?
Well im sorry to say i dont own a bike. I have everyone telling me get a bike but I honestly and just plain a bit scared of bikes like your 1000RR. I do have to respect guys who buy the bikes and actually use them at the track... they way they were designed to be used.

I would be in a MB W203 if I came to the track. I have run with a 350z driver many times at the big track just trying to see if it was you. Twice with small no name groups and then with NASA once.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Almost a Member!

[QUOTE=Stevo]

I can plan a Saturday, and I do have another car to bring. SA22C. That is a first gen RX-7, my track ****. It is not going to be as straight line ready as the stage II Z, however it is just a cheap old car that is quick and handles well enough.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=CE750]

Now we're making progress.... take it all to the track!
im not going to start a grudge match here. I will let the two E320's duke it out. I think it would be kind of fun to see!
Old 09-14-2005, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=Stevo]

If you have family at the track I bet you would now the answer to this question. A friend and I are looking to rent the track for a small "track day" with 20-25 people. We would like to do the big track but the paperwork says you need to have rented the small track first to qualify for the big track rental. Is there any way to get around this clause? We have no issue paying for the rental but the small track is "less fun" for larger cars.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=Stevo]

If i'm going to the track i'm sure as hell bringing the Z and trailering two bikes..the E will be sitting at home waiting to be driven in LA traffic as is done with it everyday.
fair enough...

what kind of power does a stage 2 z put out? What have you done to the brakes chassis etc?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:23 PM

E320
Also guys...sorry about the heated discussion...we're all wrong in some sense. Hell about ten years ago, at the age of 18, i drove my best friend's dad's lambo diablo 176mph on the freshly paved 73 toll road. So i'm not one to talk about safety. All i'm saying is that you should admit to the fact that it's not a safe practice rather than claiming to have some superior driving skill and sixth sense that voids your canyon driving of danger.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:30 PM

E320
[QUOTE=CynCarvin32]

If you have family at the track I bet you would now the answer to this question. A friend and I are looking to rent the track for a small "track day" with 20-25 people. We would like to do the big track but the paperwork says you need to have rented the small track first to qualify for the big track rental. Is there any way to get around this clause? We have no issue paying for the rental but the small track is "less fun" for larger cars.
I personally don't know, but i can find out for you. But if the rules state that, then there's really no way around it. From my experience at willow it seems that the rules are strictly enforced and abided by. The first time I went up there with my 96 cbr I was told I couldn't track it because of wiring issues with my bike as well as fluid issues. Having a close friend or relative employed by the track doesn't mean that the rules can be disregarded etc. Also, people there enjoy their jobs and aren't really willing to put it on the line for others...at least i would assume that's the case.

Last edited by Stevo; 09-14-2005 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by CE750
Pretty cool man.. I liked that show! How's your dad doing? (not bad based on the car his son is driving, it would seem )

Look all.. I agree that these kids were taking some risks doing what they did... I also know that I WAS ONCE A KID and did some equally dangerous (and more) stuff.

I DON'T WANT to see them kill or be killed doing such a video, so I will not encourage it by saying do more.. but let's just move on, and take the video for what it is.. a bunch of young (well off) kids (22 years is still a kid!) doing what young me do..

And next time, rent out a race track and speed all you want with out ANY RISK to others.

I still say he drove well (Taking into account his age), hot brakes doesn't mean bad driving..
I apologize I was lying... I am not the son of Bronson Pinchot aka Balki. Sorry. Just for the record, "well off" makes me think "daddy money". I assure everyone I have not used any "daddy money" since I turned 18. I actually found a career I enjoyed, and also have been earning a significant income from, which has also lead to other income generating ventures. So even at 22 I earned all of the income myself and continue to grow my business, and not part, or drink, or even smoke. Well I smoke brakes and tire, but enough said.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=Stevo]

I personally don't know, but i can find out for you. But if the rules state that, then there's really no way around it. From my experience at willow it seems that the rules are strictly enforced and abided by. The first time I went up there with my 96 cbr I was told I couldn't track it because of wiring issues with my bike as well as fluid issues. Having a close friend or relative employed by the track doesn't mean that the rules can be disregarded etc. Also, people there enjoy their jobs and aren't really willing to put it on the line for others...at least i would assume that's the case.
Well I will have to figure that out then. I do need to go to a meeting and be productive.

I respect the rules and am glad they are enforced. some clubs clearly dont care who runs at the track and well those were the events I saw car to car contact take place in a non passing run group. needless to say I dont go out with those clubs any longer.

In racing and track driving rules save lives. No question there.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:55 PM

E320
I apologize I was lying... I am not the son of Bronson Pinchot aka Balki. Sorry. Just for the record, "well off" makes me think "daddy money". I assure everyone I have not used any "daddy money" since I turned 18. I actually found a career I enjoyed, and also have been earning a significant income from, which has also lead to other income generating ventures. So even at 22 I earned all of the income myself and continue to grow my business, and not part, or drink, or even smoke. Well I smoke brakes and tire, but enough said.
You don't look like a skinny Bronson..i was just talking sh*t cuz i was a bit upset and heated. You look nothing like him. He's dorky looking, you not so much. Anyway like i said man sorry for the personal attacks...so not like me to do that.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
You guys should plan a trip out here sometime and drive this bad boy...

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/maps_dragon_road.html

Old 09-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Chappy
You guys should plan a trip out here sometime and drive this bad boy...

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/maps_dragon_road.html

Wow, that's awesome. I would definately need some Stoptechs for that road.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
You don't look like a skinny Bronson..i was just talking sh*t cuz i was a bit upset and heated. You look nothing like him. He's dorky looking, you not so much. Anyway like i said man sorry for the personal attacks...so not like me to do that.
This is what I like to see, we can all have disagreements. Reverting to personal attacks does not advance anything and only shows what a weak agrument really is.

I think we should all go to the track, take some pics, and have fun. Grudge matches are for civic drivers with big wings.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: W211 being chased by Z4 3.0i Video