Consumer Report Gives Thumbs Down on German Cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Originally Posted by rjm
Yea....right! Like when I log in to see if there is possibly any indication that Mercedes might be trying to improve their product, and I read on the 1st few (most recent) pages complaints from owners regarding:

Transmissions failing to shift properly and are balky...

Air conditioning systems that won't blow cold air and MB can't fix the problem...

When a MB dealer refuses to do a TSB for a car that clearly has a "twitching steering wheel" because the Service Advisor says that is "normal."

When MB puts vinyl seats in cars and calls it "leather"...

When keyless entry systems fail to work...

When there are multiple complaints of transmissions lurching at 50-60 mph because of possible "torque converters locking up"...

"Leather" seats picking up dye from passenger's clothing...

CDI owners reporting diesel fumes inside the car and the dealer tells them this is normal...

Multiple owners reporting Power Loss and Limp-Home Mode...

Owners complaining of ultra-high depreciation of their cars after a couple of years...

Yea, benzondubz, when I read about these experiences from owners on the first few pages of threads, I really starting feeling that remorse. Is it really any surprise to you that the Japaneese cars are being rated higher in consumer polls????
Uhh find people who own or owned both lexus and mb and you will get the truth. I will take detailed hands on info over a poll with perhaps some bias anyday.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:33 PM

Received 123 Likes on 67 Posts
2023 GLC 300 4MATIC
At the end of the day, when I get home, I have a Mercedes-Benz. End of story.

Everything else is a wanna be. Some cars will get better gas mileage, some will be more reliable, some will be faster, some will have better leather, some will have a better radio. But you know what? None of that matters.

A Lexus might even be a better car, but it's not a Mercedes and will never command the presence that a Benz has sitting outside of your home. It's just a car. A Mercedes makes a statement about you. No other car will.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:52 PM
rjm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Multiple
Originally Posted by benzondubz
Uhh find people who own or owned both lexus and mb and you will get the truth. I will take detailed hands on info over a poll with perhaps some bias anyday.
I have owned both. Had my last Mercedes for 5 years. Now drive a Lexus LS430. Pay attention to the forums, not only this one, but all of them, and you will get the truth.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rjm
I have owned both. Had my last Mercedes for 5 years. Now drive a Lexus LS430. Pay attention to the forums, not only this one, but all of them, and you will get the truth.
The non and ex Benz onwers troll the Benz boards for a reason ? but the Benz owners need not troll elsewhere like your pathetic wishy-washy a$$
Old 11-18-2005, 05:19 PM

SL500 E320 ML350
Originally Posted by rjm
Another indication that German imports are losing to the Japanese imports:

http://autos.msn.com/advice/CRArt.as...c=LP+Passenger
Consumer Reports should continue to review toasters, blenders and washing machines. Their auto reviews have been bad since day one. I'm sure most of the staff there arrives at work in Aztecs, Prius, Ion and city buses.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by Spartan
Consumers Report has the "cars as appliances" mentality. To them, the greatest car would be a stainless steel Camry that cost $1000 bucks.
there is a LOT of truth to this, and guys like rjm feed this mentality..

Utility and Cost over Pedigree, and manner.. Objective measure, over Subjective pleasure..

this is what it boils down to... MB is a overall car experience that cannot be replicated by Toyota... but Lexus is a reliable, non-groundbreaking, ordinary yet refined car that appeals to the people who value "value" over absolute engineering at all costs..

Mercedes cars are still the finest cars in the world (baring the rare exotics), and Mercedes holds more patents for safety and engineering than Toyota ever will, but rjm is correct about one thing.. MB needs to get it's head out of it's ***! ..before it's legacy is erased by bean counters and idiots.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally Posted by benzboy
Consumer Reports should continue to review toasters, blenders and washing machines. Their auto reviews have been bad since day one. I'm sure most of the staff there arrives at work in Aztecs, Prius, Ion and city buses.
Consumer Reports and JD Power...Birds of a feather, flock together....rjm must have them both bookmarked. They justify his Lexus for him.... I justify my MB by driving it and knowing I am in the best and safest car in the world....LOL
Old 11-18-2005, 06:16 PM
lig

was '03 E320 - now - '04 S4

I owned both. Our Lexus has been bulletproof. The E320 was not. buh-bye W211. My E was a great looking car. Certainly had more badge appeal than the Lexus. If it were only as reliable I might be trading up to one of those used E500s for dirt cheap that are out there now...

If i ever get another M-B it'll probably be either an SLK55 or an E55.

And there is *NO WAY* I will ever own a 1st year M-B.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:36 PM
rjm

Multiple
Benz owners need not troll elsewhere like your pathetic wishy-washy a$$
This, like most of your posts, never seem to get past the 6th grade level.....very inspiring.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:15 PM

2004 E500
Your opinion, while valid, may soon be in the minority (m)

Originally Posted by guitarplayer

Everything else is a wanna be. Some cars will get better gas mileage, some will be more reliable, some will be faster, some will have better leather, some will have a better radio. But you know what? None of that matters.

A Lexus might even be a better car, but it's not a Mercedes and will never command the presence that a Benz has sitting outside of your home. It's just a car. A Mercedes makes a statement about you. No other car will.
if it isn't already. And no, this is not an attack on you. Just the opposite. Think about it---15 yrs ago these types of discussions were unknown. A Japanese car selling well and threatening the mighty MB and BMW? Never happen!!! But it did. And its getting worse. I've been on a few Lexus boards and have not seen the kind of vehement attacks and frustration I see here- and by OWNERS no less. I was at a Lexus dealer and personally saw several MBs traded in and was told on fairly good authority that such is typical. When is the last time you went to an MB dealer and saw a row of traded Lexuses (spelling??)? How about "never".
MB needs to tread carefully. I admire the brand, but after seeing how the value of mine has PLUMMETED in only a short time (even my own dealer said it was worth less then the wholesale figure!! WTF???) and reading article after article and post after post about issues big and small I got to thinking. How long before people stop buying the badge? Past glory only lasts for so long. Detroit underestimated the Japanese with disasterous results. The Germans would be well advised to learn from this. So far, their arrogance has blinded them. Be careful when you say "A Mercedes makes a statement about you". It could someday mean "person who paid way too much for a rollercoaster ride of quality issues followed by a precipitous drop in value just so they could say 'look at me!'", especially when you think about how they actually have the ***** to charge huge amounts of money for things that should be standard, like xenons & heated seats. Not good. Lets hope the new Deiter (??) guy can right the ship and kick some butt
Old 11-18-2005, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[QUOTE=rjm]This, like most of your posts, never seem to get past the 6th grade level.....very inspiring. [/QUO

Wow I must have hit a nerve ? Nice try fruitcake.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Build date 2-04 E500
Originally Posted by rjm
HELL ONA HARLEY:
If you can't make an intelligent response without name-calling and profanity, why even bother to post?

"It's better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt."

Ignorant???? L.O.L....... Bro, I've been called alot worse by alot better. Please relize you are conversing with a dumb-*** "blue collar" construction worker, so I may come across on the grainy side to some, but I'm sure its O.K with most because thats the way I am (brought up) and thats the way I like people I know to be also.... So I'm sorry If I offend by calling a spade a spade but I'm simply making (reporting) an observation when when I call you a troll... And sir, You are what you are...... A troll...... My comments in this thread are not to be intelligent nor ignorant, but rather to state the truth...... You post here for one reason and thats to create controversy. You complain about your w210 in a w211 forum and you compare your LS430 to and E when you should be compairing it to the S.... Its details like this in your threads that are only some of the reasons why I know your trolling... Tell ya what, If I and possibly the others will admit we made the biggest mistakes in our lives when we purchased our MBs and promise to buy Lexus next time around, will you just leave????? If so, then let me be the first to say...... LEXUS ROCKS........
NUFF SAID......
Old 11-18-2005, 08:02 PM

2005 E320
Originally Posted by benzboy
To me the most unbiased data is the data your gather yourself.

And while I might read and even use these sources… if I was say buying a toaster, when I am buying big ticket items (e.g. cars, homes, etc...) these types of resources have little bearing on my ultimate decision. I am only really swayed with the information I receive first hand from my own senses. I also value other peoples judgments, but only those people close enough for me to judge their ability to judge (if that makes any sense)

As many I'm sure, I have owned American, Jap, and German. Jap cars (Toyota included) are nice... but it's just not there. I might not be able to exquisitely verbalize it entirely here, but I suspect that a good number of these readers (whom many, I might add, are mature intelligent consumers) would agree without me having to explain further. And that, above all else, I beleive, is a testament to owning a fine German vehicle.

If I might add... Personally I would like to see something like Dialmer-Chrysler-Honda

Imagine German Engineering and Excellence, American Marketability (for lack of better attribute coming to mind), and Japanese Electronics and Value.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ajm0824
To me the most unbiased data is the data your gather yourself.

And while I might read and even use these sources… if I was say buying a toaster, when I am buying big ticket items (e.g. cars, homes, etc...) these types of resources have little bearing on my ultimate decision. I am only really swayed with the information I receive first hand from my own senses. I also value other peoples judgments, but only those people close enough for me to judge their ability to judge (if that makes any sense)

As many I'm sure, I have owned American, Jap, and German. Jap cars (Toyota included) are nice... but it's just not there. I might not be able to exquisitely verbalize it entirely here, but I suspect that a good number of these readers (whom many, I might add, are mature intelligent consumers) would agree without me having to explain further. And that, above all else, I beleive, is a testament to owning a fine German vehicle.

If I might add... Personally I would like to see something like Dialmer-Chrysler-Honda

Imagine German Engineering and Excellence, American Marketability (for lack of better attribute coming to mind), and Japanese Electronics and Value.
Your 3rd paragraph has it perfect. Many years ago I had a neighbor who asked me everytime I got a new MB, what did I find so different that I would spend that kind of money for transportation. I told him I could not explain it to him... he had to experience the "ride" to appreciate a MB. It is true today and you explained well.

BTW...great signature block!
Old 11-18-2005, 08:52 PM

'06 E 350 4matic wagon; '05 E 500 4matic sedan; '09 S550 4matic
I have no problem with CU and read every issue and generally use it to purchase, it's better than guessing. MB's do great in everything but "recommended" because of reliability. Maybe if I paid 19K for my car I'd care less than when I pay 3 times that so we're more focused on problems (I grant Jap is generally more "reliable"). CU called S "best ride ever tested", e320 was "highest rated sedan ever" for awhile. BTW, having a warranty takes care of most problems other than scheduling occassional inconvenience. Hey, if driving another car gets you off, go enjoy yourself, life's about choices. You somehow are coming across as feeling superior, again, send yourself a congratulatory note anytime you need it.
I got burned on vacuum also, I bought the best rated "wind tunnel', it stinks and gave it away, but generaly appreciate CU input prior to purchase.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:49 PM

2005 E320
Originally Posted by Nevada Jack
Your 3rd paragraph has it perfect. Many years ago I had a neighbor who asked me everytime I got a new MB, what did I find so different that I would spend that kind of money for transportation. I told him I could not explain it to him... he had to experience the "ride" to appreciate a MB. It is true today and you explained well.

BTW...great signature block!
Thanks.

Personally, I will admit, that a good percentage...say 40%-60% of my reasoning, whether admitted to myself or not at the time, for purchasing my first, this, mb/german car was the prestige factor.
I can tell you, however, that down the road, my second purchase of a mb/german automobile, and their WILL be a second, will be for a WHOLE SLEW of other reasons, least of which is prestige.
Old 11-19-2005, 03:55 AM

2006 SL500R, 2012 E63, 2014 ML550
Originally Posted by guitarplayer

Well said. Ditto for me! Mercedes owner since 1980.

I have never felt the need to justify my purchases to others. I choose to drive the real deal and not some Asian knockoff.

And yes, my ML55 does drive off road. Thank you \\\AMG.

Old 11-19-2005, 10:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by HELL ONA HARLEY
Ignorant???? L.O.L....... Bro, I've been called alot worse by alot better. Please relize you are conversing with a dumb-*** "blue collar" construction worker, so I may come across on the grainy side to some, but I'm sure its O.K with most because thats the way I am (brought up) and thats the way I like people I know to be also.... So I'm sorry If I offend by calling a spade a spade but I'm simply making (reporting) an observation when when I call you a troll... And sir, You are what you are...... A troll...... My comments in this thread are not to be intelligent nor ignorant, but rather to state the truth...... You post here for one reason and thats to create controversy. You complain about your w210 in a w211 forum and you compare your LS430 to and E when you should be compairing it to the S.... Its details like this in your threads that are only some of the reasons why I know your trolling... Tell ya what, If I and possibly the others will admit we made the biggest mistakes in our lives when we purchased our MBs and promise to buy Lexus next time around, will you just leave????? If so, then let me be the first to say...... LEXUS ROCKS........
NUFF SAID......

rjm... you may not know what a "troll" is, but in internet jargon, it's a guy who likes to agitate debate and likes to in effect "lob a grande into a crowd"

This is what HOH is calling you, not some ad homenim insult.

Fact it, you either are on some mission from God to enlighten us all, or you're a troll in your behavior.

If it's the later, just say so and we'll (most of us) be ok... if it's the former.. then you need to understand that it's a to try to convince MOST people in the world that a Japanese Toyota based brand is superior (or even comparable) to an Mercedes.

You drive a BMW, and insist it's a great car, yet you chose to compare the MB to a Lexus, and not the BMW.. which is more of an Apples to Apples comparison... Many former E39 owners are on this board perfectly happy with their W211.... there ARE too many breakdowns on the W211 sure, but that doesn't make it a bad car in any way..

Is a Bentley crap cause it breaks down even more than a W211??

Forget your measure of quality... move into a more subjective measure.. pleasure.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:51 AM
rjm

Multiple
Many years ago I had a neighbor who asked me everytime I got a new MB, what did I find so different that I would spend that kind of money for transportation...
From your Signature:
"You don’t simply decide to buy an S-Class: it comes to you when fate has ordained that your life should take that course."

I think I’m beginning to understand the perspective of a lot of the Kool-Aid Drinkers here. You are really not interested in owning the best quality or most dependable, or most reliable car…it’s all about Prestige and Image and Snob Appeal and what your neighbor thinks about you. It’s the Snob Appeal of the car that captivates and motivates you. You want to captivate that feeling that, somehow, you are better than everyone else (except other Mercedes owners, of course). You want your neighbors to think you are successful and have reached that pinnacle of your life where, you too, are able to afford that magnificent symbol of success, THE MERCEDES. That kind of perspective is truly not important to me at all. I have owned some of the finest automobiles produced in my short lifespan…at least in my estimation. I have been through Lincolns, Cadillacs, Corvettes, Porches, BMW’s, Mercedes, and Lexus and I am still in quest of the “Perfect Car” although I know it does not exist. But the quest is what is fun. My experience with Mercedes was not that pleasant…my experience with BMW and Lexus have been much better. If Mercedes would return to producing quality, reliable cars, I would buy another one in a minute….hence, the reason I enjoy reading this forum and reading about the experiences of Mercedes owners. That irritates many of the Kool-Aid Drinkers here, but that is fine…obviously you are entertained too, judging from your responses. I appreciate the viewpoints of others and use them to add to my knowledge base. Many forum members here find it unthinkable that someone might criticize their choice of cars. They take it as a personal affront and insult that anyone might point out any shortcomings or problems with their beloved choice of cars. On the other hand, there are many here, who like myself, would like to see Mercedes-Benz improve their products to the plateau they had reached in the 1980’s, in terms of quality, reliability, and dependability. That neighbor of yours who you think is admiring and envying you for your choice of cars, just might be thinking “Why would this guy spend that much money on a car beset with so many problems and with so many quality issues when there are so many other fine cars out there at much more reasonable prices?”
Old 11-19-2005, 11:25 AM

06 320E CDI, Porsche 911 C2, Pontiac Montana
Originally Posted by rjm
From your Signature:
"You don’t simply decide to buy an S-Class: it comes to you when fate has ordained that your life should take that course."

I think I’m beginning to understand the perspective of a lot of the Kool-Aid Drinkers here. You are really not interested in owning the best quality or most dependable, or most reliable car…it’s all about Prestige and Image and Snob Appeal and what your neighbor thinks about you. It’s the Snob Appeal of the car that captivates and motivates you. You want to captivate that feeling that, somehow, you are better than everyone else (except other Mercedes owners, of course). You want your neighbors to think you are successful and have reached that pinnacle of your life where, you too, are able to afford that magnificent symbol of success, THE MERCEDES. That kind of perspective is truly not important to me at all. I have owned some of the finest automobiles produced in my short lifespan…at least in my estimation. I have been through Lincolns, Cadillacs, Corvettes, Porches, BMW’s, Mercedes, and Lexus and I am still in quest of the “Perfect Car” although I know it does not exist. But the quest is what is fun. My experience with Mercedes was not that pleasant…my experience with BMW and Lexus have been much better. If Mercedes would return to producing quality, reliable cars, I would buy another one in a minute….hence, the reason I enjoy reading this forum and reading about the experiences of Mercedes owners. That irritates many of the Kool-Aid Drinkers here, but that is fine…obviously you are entertained too, judging from your responses. I appreciate the viewpoints of others and use them to add to my knowledge base. Many forum members here find it unthinkable that someone might criticize their choice of cars. They take it as a personal affront and insult that anyone might point out any shortcomings or problems with their beloved choice of cars. On the other hand, there are many here, who like myself, would like to see Mercedes-Benz improve their products to the plateau they had reached in the 1980’s, in terms of quality, reliability, and dependability. That neighbor of yours who you think is admiring and envying you for your choice of cars, just might be thinking “Why would this guy spend that much money on a car beset with so many problems and with so many quality issues when there are so many other fine cars out there at much more reasonable prices?”
I don't normally respond to this kind of stuff BUT.......

I read this and all I can come out with is a LOT of I, me, myself. Get over yourself son.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rjm
From your Signature:

I think I’m beginning to understand the perspective of a lot of the Kool-Aid Drinkers here. You are really not interested in owning the best quality or most dependable, or most reliable car…it’s all about Prestige and Image and Snob Appeal and what your neighbor thinks about you. It’s the Snob Appeal of the car that captivates and motivates you. You want to captivate that feeling that, somehow, you are better than everyone else (except other Mercedes owners, of course). You want your neighbors to think you are successful and have reached that pinnacle of your life where, you too, are able to afford that magnificent symbol of success, THE MERCEDES. That kind of perspective is truly not important to me at all. I have owned some of the finest automobiles produced in my short lifespan…at least in my estimation. I have been through Lincolns, Cadillacs, Corvettes, Porches, BMW’s, Mercedes, and Lexus and I am still in quest of the “Perfect Car” although I know it does not exist. But the quest is what is fun. My experience with Mercedes was not that pleasant…my experience with BMW and Lexus have been much better. If Mercedes would return to producing quality, reliable cars, I would buy another one in a minute….hence, the reason I enjoy reading this forum and reading about the experiences of Mercedes owners. That irritates many of the Kool-Aid Drinkers here, but that is fine…obviously you are entertained too, judging from your responses. I appreciate the viewpoints of others and use them to add to my knowledge base. Many forum members here find it unthinkable that someone might criticize their choice of cars. They take it as a personal affront and insult that anyone might point out any shortcomings or problems with their beloved choice of cars. On the other hand, there are many here, who like myself, would like to see Mercedes-Benz improve their products to the plateau they had reached in the 1980’s, in terms of quality, reliability, and dependability.
"That neighbor of yours who you think is admiring and envying you for your choice of cars, just might be thinking “Why would this guy spend that much money on a car beset with so many problems and with so many quality issues when there are so many other fine cars out there at much more reasonable prices?”

If you had read my post that neighbor was many years ago (in my long life span) when MB in your words was producing "quality and reliable cars." So your assumptions to call us all snobs is baseless at the get-go.

The only "snob" I see here is the one citing his long list of high line cars. Did you ever own a Chevy Nova or a Audi Fox or a Ford Fairlane or a Toyota Celica or a Buick Wildcat or a Oldsmobile Super 88 (1955) or a Corvette (1961) when they were something special? I have owned these and in my long life span have enjoyed them besides the Jags, BMW's, Cadillacs, and other ilk. I have been buying MB's since the mid-seventies and although proud of that ownership through the years, my interest has been on design and engineering. I could care less what other people think of my car selections including trolls.

You on the other hand have this "thing" about owning a MB for 5 years (wanted to make sure you qualified to troll) and it was a bomb. So you go buy a LS430 and snobishly post in a Mercedes forum how much greater it is and how we are all ignorant snobs. Why don't you site some of the "positive" comments on these forums...I am sure they outweigh the "negative ones." But that would not help you justify your Lexus (are you afraid to admit you made a mistake?) and let you chime in with a troll posting to stir the pot.

That quote by the way in my signature is from a past CEO of MB in describing the leading position of the S Class in the luxury sedan market. Maybe someday fate will ordain that you will see the light and realize that a MB is something to be enjoyed, not a reason to troll these forums with useless babble about the members being snobs and other such junk.

HonH...you are right he is a "TROLL"
Old 11-19-2005, 12:03 PM

06 320E CDI, Porsche 911 C2, Pontiac Montana

The only "snob" I see here is the one citing his long list of high line cars. Did you ever own a Chevy Nova or a Audi Fox or a Ford Fairlane or a Toyota Celica or a Buick Wildcat or a Oldsmobile Super 88 (1955) or a Corvette (1961) when they were something special?

I know I'M definatly a SNOB because I use to own a Rabbit, a Jetta, a Cortina and a Capri!

I was born in a two room shack my father built and worked VERY HARD to EARN my money so I RESENT someone calling me a SNOB. I bought the Benz because I WANTED IT. I don't give a f#ck what my neigbor thinks.......nor what any troll thinks.

Last edited by Spartan; 11-19-2005 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Spartan
I know I'M definatly a SNOB because I use to own a Rabbit, a Jetta, a Cortina and a Capri!

I was born in a two room shack my father built and worked VERY HARD to EARN my money so I RESENT someone calling me a SNOB. I bought the Benz because I WANTED IT. I don't give a f#ck what my neigbor thinks.......nor what any troll thinks.

Right on Spartan. Right on !

Very nice rjm, The jury has exposed you for what you are. A punk a$$ troll.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:37 PM

2006 Lexus GS300, 2007 Lexus GS350
I have owned both and here's my 2 cents.
No other car drives and feels like a benz. When you close the door a feeling of serenity and security envelops you. The ride is buttery smooth. Yes, I miss that. BUT, the dark side:
battery dies for no correctible reason
radio doesn't work at times for no correctible reason
engine leaked oil
coolant system had issues
gear shifter broke
air conditioner would mysteriously not work at times them blow super cold the next
It's been a few years and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I agree that having a benz is still a desire but I won't do it until the cars are more reliable because that's important to me. You all will notice that not once will I degrade or put down the car or the people who own them the way some of you do here with us lexus owners. Someone mentioned the behavior of people on lexus sites. Well try it. Go to www.clublexus.com and browse around. You won't see us putting down benzes or people who own them. A lot of us had one and remember the sweetness and long for it's return.
In conclusion, from someone with experience, both are great cars. It depends on what's important to you. Like I said, for me it's reliability. Nothing rides like a benz but right now, lexus is on top.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 ML 350
Just out of curiosity, If you owned an '03> E Class & went to Lexus, which model Lexue would you choose? Apples to Apples, sort of...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Consumer Report Gives Thumbs Down on German Cars