E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

sport package side skirts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 07:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'07 s550 4matic
sport package side skirts

i got my car without the appearance/sport package. From what ive seen, the sport package just adds a different front bumper and the side skirts correct? The rear bumper looks the same to me. Personally I like the front bumper on my car better...has anyone added just the sport side skirts on a regular E? Just wondering how it will look.

also, is replacing the skirts an easy process? will it require a body shop or can i do it myself (assuming its already painted).

Last edited by hotwiredbenz; 12-19-2005 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'07 s550 4matic
any ideas?
Old 12-20-2005, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kaggz1227
i got my car without the appearance/sport package. From what ive seen, the sport package just adds a different front bumper and the side skirts correct?
The appearance and sports packages are entirely different and both add a great deal to the car:

333 Sport Package: 10-twin Spoke Staggered Wheels Sport Suspension Front Apron and Sculpted Side Skirts Sport Rear Bumper with Dual Exhaust Blue Tinted Glass Black Birdseye Maple Trim

322 Appearance Package Bi-Xenon Active Headlamps Sculpted Side Skirts Front BumperRear Apron17" 5-Spoke Wheels Black Birdseye Trim Airmatic DC Suspension Leather Seating Surfaces

In my opinion, to add a sporty appearance to a standard benz, add the spoiler and 18" rims. That should give you the most bang for your buck.