E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

anybody have pics of cashmere/sport interior?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500
anybody have pics of cashmere/sport interior?

folks,
wondering if anyone has pix of an E with cashmere interior and the sport aluminum/black wood configuration.

the one oddity I've noted in looking at Cashmere is that the bezel around the headlamp switch is black, rather than the same cashmere color as the rest of the dash - I've seen that in person as well as on the website, so it wasn't a bad quality assembly job- it's deliberate (go figure).

I'm wondering how the black wood and aluminum facing on the gauges looks.

thx
Old 09-23-2006, 11:15 AM

2007 E350 Sport
I own that combination

Although I like the combination, it does appear "busy". the dash and carpeting are a darker beige than the leather seats and the gray/black wood adds a different dimension. Instead of the carpeted mats being the darker beige to match the carpeting, they are the lighter beige like the seats. For that reason, I got the grayish black carpeted mats which wouldn't show the dirt as much. Again, all makes for a busy but nice looking interior.

I'll try to post pics, if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Best I could come up with. HTH

Old 09-23-2006, 04:16 PM

2003 E500
Originally Posted by Carnaught
Although I like the combination, it does appear "busy". the dash and carpeting are a darker beige than the leather seats and the gray/black wood adds a different dimension. Instead of the carpeted mats being the darker beige to match the carpeting, they are the lighter beige like the seats. .
Interesting, I didnt take a close look at the tester back in July to see how cashmere looked, since I originally planned to go with ash like my 2003...but cashmere has grown on me.

As to sport, my current is non-sport, and I'm not in love with the aluminum...if I could have the white gauges, black surround, and brown wood then I'd be happy. But not in the US :-)