E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Confused about a couple things

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 08:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'13 ML350 Bluetec for work, E550 for pleasure, & ML350 for my wife
Confused about a couple things

I have ordered an 07 E550 RWD. I spec'ed the premium 2 package.
While playing around on MBUSA's build your own page, I see a "Navigation Package" option for $1400 available, even though the P2 package already includes Comand with nav. Am I missing something here?

Also, regarding Bluetooth. I did not order the MHI Bluetooth Module. Is this something the dealer can just plug in after the car gets here? I assume everything is pre-wired to a connection port?

TIA, and Happy Turkey Day to all,

David
Old 11-23-2006, 08:42 AM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by Stoneseller
While playing around on MBUSA's build your own page, I see a "Navigation Package" option for $1400 available, even though the P2 package already includes Comand with nav. Am I missing something here?
TIA, and Happy Turkey Day to all,

David

Thats a special option for the backseat drivers. I wouldn't worry about it.

Its for retrofitting on those cars that didn't come with one. MB, I guess, finally realised how many people wind up retrofitting this and wants a piece of the pie now.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harley-Davidson
Nope. That is for people who didn't even order the P1 package but still want Nav.

Also, regarding Bluetooth. I did not order the MHI Bluetooth Module. Is this something the dealer can just plug in after the car gets here? I assume everything is pre-wired to a connection port?
You can get the Bluetooth module from the parts counter and install it yourself. It just slides onto a connector at the rear of the armrest console. Don't pay more than $350 for it. Some dealers are price gouging.