E Class Commercials Available on MBUSA site

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 12:27 AM
jhb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 SL Launch Edition, 2003 E500 Pewter/Stone
E Class Commercials Available on MBUSA site

Here is a link to one of the pages on the MBUSA site from which you can reach commecials for viewing, three of which are for the new E class:

http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container...00W&class=03_E

After opening this page, click on the "Photos" button in the middle upper area to drop down that menu and then click on "TV Commercials" and finally, on either "Small View" (best for slower connections) or "Large View". They are the three thumbnails on the bottom right.

The first, "Three Wishes", shows what I think is Pewter/Stone (take heart rayscar, it is beautiful). The second, "Life in the E-Class", shows what I think is a Pewter/Ash. The third, "Production Line", shows several colors. Have fun, they are great!!

Last edited by jhb; 09-13-2002 at 12:39 AM.
Old 09-13-2002, 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
cool, thanks a lot
Old 09-13-2002, 01:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
ehh, after viewing, they could of been better....nothing like the c-class commercials or anything though...
Old 09-13-2002, 08:40 AM

2003 MB E500
Re: E Class Commercials Available on MBUSA site

Originally posted by jhb
Here is a link to one of the pages on the MBUSA site from which you can reach commecials for viewing, three of which are for the new E class:

http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container...00W&class=03_E

After opening this page, click on the "Photos" button in the middle upper area to drop down that menu and then click on "TV Commercials" and finally, on either "Small View" (best for slower connections) or "Large View". They are the three thumbnails on the bottom right.

The first, "Three Wishes", shows what I think is Pewter/Stone (take heart rayscar, it is beautiful). The second, "Life in the E-Class", shows what I think is a Pewter/Ash. The third, "Production Line", shows several colors. Have fun, they are great!!
Thanks for the info jhb. I checked it out and I agree it does look like a pewter/stone E and I think it looks great too. Thanks again.
Old 09-13-2002, 08:49 AM

2003 MB E500
Originally posted by bmms8
ehh, after viewing, they could of been better....nothing like the c-class commercials or anything though...
I really liked the three wishes commercial and the one where the guy would not get out of his new E. Thought they were pretty good probably because I don't intend to leave my new E either!
Old 09-13-2002, 08:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS350
"Oh they broke up... big surprise".