E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Euro Command Help Please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2007 | 01:48 PM

Euro Command Help Please

All:

Thank you to all of you who have posted great info - it has really educated me on many topics.

Last week I received my Euro Command unit and after reading the posts I was able to install it with no issues. My only issue now is I can not get into the Engineering menu of the unit.

I have read many posts and it seems as though there are some units that can get in and others who can not. One post talks about firmware, etc.

I am really at a loss here and I am looking for some direction.

I have tried the MUTE + END CALL + SERV key combo. When I get to the last button press (SERV), my screen changes to the SERV screen.

How would I know if my unit is capable of entering the Engineering menu?

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks,
Todd
Old 03-14-2007 | 01:54 PM
Almost a Member!

'99 C280, '03 E320, '04 C240 4MATIC
Hi Todd,
I am having the same problem too. I posted a thread similar to yours and all I have gotten is bad news. It seems that if you have a '05+ COMAND, there is a different code to access the Engineering Menu. I have tried all of the combinations of codes (see https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211/182714-w211-euro-comand-system-problem.html) and I have had no luck. The codes are listed on the thread I sent you. If you get one of the codes to work, let me know. Best of Luck!