Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 SL 550
BT puck will recognize up to 3 phones without resetting. I have 2 phones
Old 06-14-2007, 09:10 AM

Harley-Davidson
Originally Posted by jimm
Dealer told me today that my Verizon Motorola slim phone will work just fine in the E350 Sport . . . For this phone/car system to work, I
would have to buy the 500 voice system plus 450 for something else. Is there something more, or - for me - would this 950 expenditure be silly?
By the way, those of you who have the voice system, for example, what
voice commands do you actually use it for? . . .
The phone will work just fine with or WITHOUT the $500 voice control. You just have to dial outgoing calls either from your phonebook or manually from the number pad on the COMAND. The car does not come with bluetooth, so the $450 is for the bluetooth module that snaps onto a connector on the rear wall of your center console. By the way, the retail price of the MHI Bluetooth Interface Module is $408, not $450. The optional voice command module will allow you to place outgoing calls by speaking the number or name of the person you wish to call. You can also change radio stations and CD tracks with it, but you have NO control over the Navigation OR the SIRIUS satellite radio OR the climate control, and mine frequently misunderstands my voice commands and either asks me to repeat myself, or just dials the wrong person. It is the only option I wish I hadn't purchased. BIG waste of $500. Now, if you could just pull the stalk and say "Defroster" .............
Old 06-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Almost a Member!

2007 MB E550 Sport
Originally Posted by MissMyBenz
I can tell you that our Treo 680s don't work at all. Appears that MB and Palm don't think they share customers. Duh! Really pisses us off and everybody points fingers at whose fault it is. Most disappointing feature (completely useless in our case.)
Really? I've had no trouble with my Palm Treo 700p (Verizon). It pairs up just fine, minus the phone book though. But at least I can dial on the keypad, while the car is in Drive. The Call Log downloads each time, however, and I usually use that to make my outgoing calls - since they're my most common-dialed phone numbers anyway.

Reception is clear on both sides, and pairs up flawlessly each time I get in the car.
Old 05-17-2018, 01:44 PM

2007 Mercedes E350 sport
Phone contact plate 2007 E350 sport

My 07 E350 sport has no contact plate in the center console nor is there anything other than an auxiliary connection in the glove box. Is it still possible to hook up my cell phone for use with the center command console? Please help