E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

ECU Upgraded from Eurobahn - A+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 04:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
911's and beyond
ECU Upgraded from Eurobahn - A+

So I researched a bit and found a few diff vendors out here from local to So-Cal and the best HP gains and Best price I found was Eurobahn in fremont. It takes apx 1hour for install all done in-house no having to remove and send ECU if your local and can get the software updated and reday to go. Gevon from Eurobahn did a Custom tune for me considering I had a Modified airbox, KNs, X pipe and magnaflows and removed limiter. The apx hp gains claim 25hp and 28lbs of torque. I seen an instant boost of power across the band and the rev limiter, BUT throttle response is way improved No lag, Smooth across the power band really smooth Im super impressed and pulls STRONG. I hit 147mph i put it on video but its unclear . So my feedback is Its awesome the ECU tune cost me 550 and I didnt pay for shipping and 1 hour to pull the codes and then the files gets sent from europe then uploaded within a few hours I went back the next day. But very helpful would fully recommend the shop and the Upgrade for the price and Power increase. The ECU Tune is SUPERchips only avail from europe and he and a select few have the software here. US doesnt offer nor list MB but the UK/euro version does.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
I also had a PowerChips ECU tune done and am very happy with it. I did not have the luxury of having a tuner within driving distance.

Aaron @ StealthAuto handled this for me and I could not be happier with his service. First class all the way.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:28 PM

911's and beyond
Originally Posted by Timeless
I also had a PowerChips ECU tune done and am very happy with it. I did not have the luxury of having a tuner within driving distance.

Aaron @ StealthAuto handled this for me and I could not be happier with his service. First class all the way.
I didnt get PowerChip I got SUPERchip honestly I have been driving it today and I can stop grinnin' only draw back ofcourse is i get 15mpg but it is more fuel going in for MO POWWA... I love it
Old 12-05-2007, 11:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
I'm assuming the HP/TQ numbers you're quoting are at the crank? I think it'd be tough to get those numbers at the wheels on our cars, safely, with just an ECU tune.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 S550 (S65 Package)
i drove abboushis e500 today and WOW thats a beast. i seen an instant improvement from my e500 to his. im next on the list to get that SUPERchip. but ill hit 160 on mines
Old 12-06-2007, 03:21 AM

911's and beyond
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
I'm assuming the HP/TQ numbers you're quoting are at the crank? I think it'd be tough to get those numbers at the wheels on our cars, safely, with just an ECU tune.
For sure thats at the crank not the wheels.. but def a big diff.