E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Lip Spoiler for 07 E320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 E320
Nicely done and GOOD decision on purchasing a pre-painted spoiler. When I bought my E63 spoiler, it came unpainted and fit perfectly. After I had it painted, I noticed the spoiler did NOT fit perfectly. I guess the body shop had to bake the paint, which unfortunately warped the spoiler a tad bit. I did my own installation and could only do so much with a warped spoiler (small gap on the bottom). Oh well, maybe I'll remove it one of these days and chuck it into the trash.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 MB E500
Originally Posted by pinebaron
Not at all; I completely respect your opinion and would dare not call anyone anything or even think as such. The purpose of this forum is to exchange ideas and share opinions.

Fancy wheels/tires are presently on hold till I know where I will be working next; if it is again going to be 150 miles plus daily round trip, I will stick to my stock 16's else I'll go for staggered or same 18's.

What I am presently obsessed with (only since I recently saw it on a current thread in this forum) is a Brabus front bumper with CF spoiler; looks sick on black. The only other cosmetic mod is OEM front and back lit up door sills; I looked at after market ones but alas I am keen on OEMs with an MB install.

Brabus front bumper with CF spoiler do look sick. Wow...yeah, i'm thinking about doing the door sills too, but I'm not sure where to start though. What is the different between the Staggered rim and regular rim? I've never understood the different. Will you explain, thanks.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
07 E320 Bluetec
Originally Posted by E500Newbee
Brabus front bumper with CF spoiler do look sick. Wow...yeah, i'm thinking about doing the door sills too, but I'm not sure where to start though. What is the different between the Staggered rim and regular rim? I've never understood the different. Will you explain, thanks.
Staggered is different rim/tire widths front and rear like 8.5" wide rim with 245 width front tires and 9.5" rim with 275 wide rear tires; rear ones are usually wider rims with wider tires. Looks great with fat tires on the back. The downside is you cannot rotate tires; not so good if you do a lot of driving.
I think I have this right
245=24.5 cm
275=27.5 cm

Last edited by pinebaron; 02-14-2008 at 05:09 PM.