E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

E500 serviced on Friday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2002, 01:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E500 serviced on Friday

I took my wife's E500 to fix 5 things on Friday: Tele-Aid, SRS , ticking noise, noisy wipers, and pulling to the right. So here are the results:

1. tele-Aid - still not working..after replacing the central gateway module..it connects and gets a recording sayin agreement not completed

2. SRS- fixed!- service writeup says "can shorting bar not secured"

3. Ticking noise - fixed! -motor mounts replaced

4. noisy wipers - still noisy after replacing blades

5. Pulling to the right - still pulls to the right after wheel alignment and vehicle level adjustment

anyone get the pulling to the right fixed to their satisfaction?...2 /5 slow start.. but they only had it for a full day and gave me a 320 loaner.
Old 12-16-2002, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 MB E500
Re: E500 serviced on Friday

Originally posted by OB_330CiC
I took my wife's E500 to fix 5 things on Friday: Tele-Aid, SRS , ticking noise, noisy wipers, and pulling to the right. So here are the results:

1. tele-Aid - still not working..after replacing the central gateway module..it connects and gets a recording sayin agreement not completed

2. SRS- fixed!- service writeup says "can shorting bar not secured"

3. Ticking noise - fixed! -motor mounts replaced

4. noisy wipers - still noisy after replacing blades

5. Pulling to the right - still pulls to the right after wheel alignment and vehicle level adjustment

anyone get the pulling to the right fixed to their satisfaction?...2 /5 slow start.. but they only had it for a full day and gave me a 320 loaner.
My 500 had a slight drift to the right. The dealer aligned it and it is perfect now.