E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Camber Kit for 07 E350 OPTIONS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 03:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 E350 sport
Camber Kit for 07 E350 OPTIONS

I checked everywhere on this forum and only found Camber Kit created from KMAC...Is this the only option...Damn that is 310+250 for my h&r springs...Thats about half the price of a whole new suspension...Please let me know what my other options are for camber kits...
Thanks Guys..
Old 01-10-2009, 02:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 E350 Sport
I am in the same boat as you man. My pops got a '09 E350, had a set of E63 wheels so I slapped them on, and now the wheel gap is bugging me like crazy. Saw the KMAC kit for $310 as well, plus the $$$ for the springs and install is pretty hefty. But it looks like the KMAC kit is the only way to go. Talked to a reputable alignment guy, he does everything from street tuners to drifters and exotics and says MB's hate being lowered and that the kits are the only way to go from eating through your tires every 10K miles. So I eventually will bite the bullet and shell out all that to sit an 1.5" lower.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:01 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
E 63 AMG S
Originally Posted by ed hardy fiend
I am in the same boat as you man. My pops got a '09 E350, had a set of E63 wheels so I slapped them on, and now the wheel gap is bugging me like crazy. Saw the KMAC kit for $310 as well, plus the $$$ for the springs and install is pretty hefty. But it looks like the KMAC kit is the only way to go. Talked to a reputable alignment guy, he does everything from street tuners to drifters and exotics and says MB's hate being lowered and that the kits are the only way to go from eating through your tires every 10K miles. So I eventually will bite the bullet and shell out all that to sit an 1.5" lower.
You are right, it is the only way to go. I called a lot of tuners with no luck, since I've lowered my car. I just did the front a couple of days ago and will be doing the rear on wendsday.