E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Extended warrenty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E320
Exclamation Extended warrenty

ok can someone point my in the direction i have been without warranty for about 1 1/2 yrs now i have a 2003 e 320 with 58000 miles. im looking to purchase warranty for my car because it has been a pain in the @ss to keep up with maintenance ...i have a list of issues that i need fixed with my car but too expensive....is there a place to buy warranty so i can have my wallet be full again...

thanks guys
Old 10-28-2008, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 E320 2009 E550
EXTENDED WARRANTY OLDER VECHICLES

Originally Posted by mbserb
ok can someone point my in the direction i have been without warranty for about 1 1/2 yrs now i have a 2003 e 320 with 58000 miles. im looking to purchase warranty for my car because it has been a pain in the @ss to keep up with maintenance ...i have a list of issues that i need fixed with my car but too expensive....is there a place to buy warranty so i can have my wallet be full again...

thanks guys
I have looked at the following other companies that cover extended warranty on older vechicles:

1. AAAutoWarranty no relation to triple AAA
2. Agape Auto Warranties
3. Auto Advantage Inc.

I checked the bbb.com on all them by state not to bad on any of them.
I think there was a posting on one of them a few years back on a fraud site.
BBB did have some warning on other third party companies that I also reviewed like many disputes and not a member with reasons

I am still sorting through the information from the above companies. I going to check with my SA the next time I take my wife's care in for service to see if any of the above are accepted by the dealer in California
E2233 is online now Report Post Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
check out mercury
Old 10-28-2008, 10:25 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2003 E500 Benz & 2015 BMW M235ix
Originally Posted by mbserb

thanks guys
I'm considering Warranty Direct when my MB CPO Extended Warranty ends in Jan 2009........I've read they've been in the business for 26 years and have a pretty good reputation with their coverage. There are other postings I've read on this forum from MB owners who have actual experience and recommend Warranty Direct. I also found a Website doing a Google Search on auto warranties that gives a good analysis of what to look for in these third party warranties and says Warranty Direct is one of the best......just my two cents worth but I don't have any direct experience to offer.