Leasing a E350 (Help Please)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:05 PM
ESC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leasing a E350 (Help Please)

Hello All,

Wife and I are considering a new 09 E350 and stopped by a dealer in the northern suburbs of ATL. Although we've nevered considered leasing, the dealer was graciously offering the following of which he said was a special employee rate that is special to this dealer; only one is remaining. Here's the deal:

1. List price of the car is $55,475 and has Sports Package and Premium 1

2. $1200 down (which is being waived), $626/month+taxes for 39 Months/12k mile allowance.

How is this deal? Is it really as good as he is saying it is? If not, what would be considered a good deal?

Not having ever leased a car before, what type of things should I be looking for? Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

ESC

Last edited by ESC; 12-18-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: More descriptive title
Old 12-19-2008, 10:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 Sport 4Matic - P2 & Drivers Assist / 2010 C300 Sport 4Matic - P2 / 2013 Porsche Cayenne S
Originally Posted by ESC
Hello All,

Wife and I are considering a new 09 E350 and stopped by a dealer in the northern suburbs of ATL. Although we've nevered considered leasing, the dealer was graciously offering the following of which he said was a special employee rate that is special to this dealer; only one is remaining. Here's the deal:

1. List price of the car is $55,475 and has Sports Package and Premium 1

2. $1200 down (which is being waived), $626/month+taxes for 39 Months/12k mile allowance.

How is this deal? Is it really as good as he is saying it is? If not, what would be considered a good deal?

Not having ever leased a car before, what type of things should I be looking for? Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

ESC
First off; welcome That sounds like a pretty descent lease he's giving you. I'm getting the same deal but I pay $598 a month. BearTrap started a thread going on about the same thing. You can check it out here: https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w...do-better.html