E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 07:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes,Porsche etc
[quote=RedG;3390135]Oh, great Ebay. That doesn't mean they any actual tire retailer or even wholesaler wants to touch the brand at all. That should tell you enough about them.

serious,, you dont know crap and never raced cars you a friggn tire dealer at best..

I have driven cars at speed above 170 mph and driven vettes, porsches,
ferraris, mercs, etc, with Perelli, goodyears, bridgestones,,
and vredenstein
and I am telling you the vredenstein are better..

why dont you look at all the long time members here super members and moderators who use vredenstein.

since you have never touched them or seen them in person or driven on them,, and I have,, you are just talking about your Ahole dood !

since I have raced and driven both as have countless other people on this forum I am telling you the vredensteins are world class tires..

even the MERC dealers merchanics when I roll my car in , the tire and suspension guys all ask to check out the tires and ask about them and ask to drive the car, and are totally wowed by the tires..

the vredenstein will destroy your crap Perelli's and good years on any track,, I promise you,,
I have driven both at
WIllow Springs,
Sears Point,
Phoenix International
Laguna Seca,
Hundai and GM private test tracks, the largest in the world, etc etc etc

you are all talk and are full of ****.. waste of time.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:31 PM

2005 E500 / 1993 MR2 Turbo
Toyo Proxes

front: 245-35/19
rear: 275-30/19
Old 03-07-2009, 06:36 PM

a g
[quote=storm;3394606]
Originally Posted by RedG
Oh, great Ebay. That doesn't mean they any actual tire retailer or even wholesaler wants to touch the brand at all. That should tell you enough about them.

serious,, you dont know crap and never raced cars you a friggn tire dealer at best..

I have driven cars at speed above 170 mph and driven vettes, porsches,
ferraris, mercs, etc, with Perelli, goodyears, bridgestones,,
and vredenstein
and I am telling you the vredenstein are better..

why dont you look at all the long time members here super members and moderators who use vredenstein.

since you have never touched them or seen them in person or driven on them,, and I have,, you are just talking about your Ahole dood !

since I have raced and driven both as have countless other people on this forum I am telling you the vredensteins are world class tires..

even the MERC dealers merchanics when I roll my car in , the tire and suspension guys all ask to check out the tires and ask about them and ask to drive the car, and are totally wowed by the tires..

the vredenstein will destroy your crap Perelli's and good years on any track,, I promise you,,
I have driven both at
WIllow Springs,
Sears Point,
Phoenix International
Laguna Seca,
Hundai and GM private test tracks, the largest in the world, etc etc etc

you are all talk and are full of ****.. waste of time.
And you are a childish argumentative person. My statement stands if these were all high and mighty performance tires than they'd be more widely availible. And remember I really don't care what YOU say your experiences were with them. And it is your complete assumption that I've never run on Vredesteins, or even seen and/or touched them (which I have).

Either way I've no care to listen to your garbage speak. I'm glad the super members, and moderators have now, or in the past run Vredesteins, they are welcome to purchase anything they want, it is their money. I won't stop them from doing it. And like I said I quite really don't care for your marketing ploy on a poorly distributed tire company.

I might be more inclined to care if they actually made real racing tires.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:45 PM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
[quote=RedG;3397375][quote=storm;3394606]

And you are a childish argumentative person. My statement stands if these were all high and mighty performance tires than they'd be more widely availible. And remember I really don't care what YOU say your experiences were with them. And it is your complete assumption that I've never run on Vredesteins, or even seen and/or touched them (which I have).

they are widely available
your an idiot go to their wesite there are hundreds of dealers,,

they are what is called HIGH END<< IE not where you shop,
not at discount tire, or other Midas shops,,

they are a BOUTIQUE tire manufacturer as they want to carefully pick
who installs and sells their tires,, IE not guys like YOU,,
and not illegals who have been in the country like 2 days,,

just because you dont know where to buy vredensteins does not mean there are not tons of dealers,, here in CALI there are at least 20 dealers that have em

you just keep saying stupid ****, cause you dont know them does not mean they are not popular,,

look in any high performance car magazine there are there full page ad, with dealers
Old 03-07-2009, 07:43 PM

a g
Originally Posted by storm
they are widely available
your an idiot go to their wesite there are hundreds of dealers,,

they are what is called HIGH END<< IE not where you shop,
not at discount tire, or other Midas shops,,

they are a BOUTIQUE tire manufacturer as they want to carefully pick
who installs and sells their tires,, IE not guys like YOU,,
and not illegals who have been in the country like 2 days,,

just because you dont know where to buy vredensteins does not mean there are not tons of dealers,, here in CALI there are at least 20 dealers that have em

you just keep saying stupid ****, cause you dont know them does not mean they are not popular,,

look in any high performance car magazine there are there full page ad, with dealers
I service Bentley, Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati, Lotus, Mercedes, among others on a regular basis. I really don't give a rip how much your attempt to drag me down because YOU don't like Goodyear, Michelin, or Pirelli. I don't give a rip if YOU think that even if Pirelli, Goodyear, or Michelin pay for the right to put their tires on highend sports cars means they aren't good quality or capable tires.

I don't give a rip where you've driven, what or who you have driven for. Look in any highend consumer magazine and you'll see ads for Dunlop, Pirelli, Michelin, Goodyear, etc. So your statement that 'they are a boutique' tire is complete garbage, and disingenuous.

They (meaning Vredestein themselves) list 173 dealers nationwide, even giving them the benefit of the doubt, and doubling that number to 346 dealers that gives you a massive average of (just under) 7 dealers per state. I don't live in California, infact MOST OF AMERICA doesn't live in California. Just because YOU DO doesn't mean the rest of the country can find them, cares for them, or thinks that even after having them that they are worth two ****s.

Real race cars don't run Vredesteins. I'll consider them a viable brand if you can show me one Lemans 24 race car that runs them, or any real race car for that matter. Until then shut your pedantic trap and leave the tire advice to the professionals.

You speak like somehow magically that since you'd seen a regular street tire fail after it was put through serious driving that it is supposed to look perfect...you are crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GR4T...ted&search=%20