E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

had my e500 for only a month and allready in the shop for broken motor mount

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009 | 02:41 AM

2005 E500
had my e500 for only a month and allready in the shop for broken motor mount

what the heck??? Is it true that these are unreliable as they say!?

I just got my 05 E500 less than a month ago and yesterday i had to brake hard for a cat while doing no more than 20MPH and then my car was vibrating like crazy after....took to dealer and broken motor mount.

This is not a goodd sign so far

also, the Harman stereo sucks...already blew the center channel speaker. it seems to like to produce these huge bass pops here and there, one of which blew that speaker (in logic 7 mode) about 2 weeks after i had it. any suggestions to an easy / cheap fix for this?

sorry to be negative but jeeze...this car only has 34K and allready a few problems from extremely pampered care.
Old 03-26-2009 | 03:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 SL550 Roadster Diamond White, 2008 CLK550 Coupe Obsidian Black
Originally Posted by mike vee
what the heck??? Is it true that these are unreliable as they say!?

I just got my 05 E500 less than a month ago and yesterday i had to brake hard for a cat while doing no more than 20MPH and then my car was vibrating like crazy after....took to dealer and broken motor mount.

This is not a goodd sign so far

also, the Harman stereo sucks...already blew the center channel speaker. it seems to like to produce these huge bass pops here and there, one of which blew that speaker (in logic 7 mode) about 2 weeks after i had it. any suggestions to an easy / cheap fix for this?

sorry to be negative but jeeze...this car only has 34K and allready a few problems from extremely pampered care.
https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w...ems-fixes.html

Just saw this, look at number 2