E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Results of my final alignment with camber kit.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 09:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 A8L 4.2
Results of my final alignment with camber kit.

Here is the result. Since my suspension was chomping away at the inside/rears ever since I lowered it, this is the final adjustment done after the camber kit was installed. Remember that the car is sitting on the ramp and when it goes over 60mph (I think), the suspension lowers, that should give me a perfect (or close) camber. Lets see. I am posting this so others have some reference for lowered cars.
Attached Thumbnails Results of my final alignment with camber kit.-img00404.jpg  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:59 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
E 63 AMG S
Originally Posted by tashakes
Here is the result. Since my suspension was chomping away at the inside/rears ever since I lowered it, this is the final adjustment done after the camber kit was installed. Remember that the car is sitting on the ramp and when it goes over 60mph (I think), the suspension lowers, that should give me a perfect (or close) camber. Lets see. I am posting this so others have some reference for lowered cars.

What are your numbers in the front (camber, caster, toe)?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 A8L 4.2
You know, we spent so much time with the rears that I didn't even think of snapping a picture of the front, I know the camber was also set slightly positive so that when it sits lower at high speeds it would be perfect.