E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

This is the best forum that I've been reading and learning from ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 01:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 (S211) Wagon
This is the best forum that I've been reading and learning from ...

First off, thanks to all the active posters here. I hope to gain as much knowledge as possible to help others similar to me as I gain more hand's on ownership.

So I recently purchased a '05 S211 with 40k miles, and with all the threads here I learned about getting a PPI done, (and a VMI). I'm starting to purchase (slowly, but carefully) my suspension mods thanks to this group.

I have a question probably not specific to this forum, but here is where I lurk the most to learn. I frequent mymbonline.com, benzworld.org and this forum plus the classifieds.

Do you visit other quality websites that have active posters like here, that you might suggest as part of my daily digest. Thanks in advance for the tips, and I apologize (in advance) if this request for information is not appropriate. Or PM me, and I can continue forward researching what I need to learn about S211.

I started another thread some time ago about upgrades, but I have only purchased the 19" Mahdi rims, Falken tires and the H&R coilover. I’m still moving forward to get either the Eibach or AMG sways.

I will take some pictures to chronicle what I’ve done to add performance to the suspension. I’m quite happy with the HP (so not much mods there), because I live in the San Fran Bay Area which for the most part has clogged up freeways.

Last edited by miked510; 08-27-2010 at 01:08 AM. Reason: grammer
Old 08-27-2010, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 ML 350
Welcome. Be sure to add your location to your info so that people know which version of the car youhave. (USA/Europe, etc.)