E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

I love my Stone interior but geez it will be hard to keep clean. Owners thoughts....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 03:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLR
There is actually a company that makes wood floor mats for cars. I saw it advertised in the back of Robb Report or Dupont Registry, but I can't remember the name of the comapny.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i
Originally Posted by jester2ll2
There is actually a company that makes wood floor mats for cars. I saw it advertised in the back of Robb Report or Dupont Registry, but I can't remember the name of the comapny.
THis exact discussion is what made me buy black and will buy black interior for the rest of my life. The only thing I have to worry about is dust and wear/tear on the fabric. Spill anythying you want, its not gonna show.

I had a beige interior on my first benz (87 300E), and I had a couple of things to get that clean, but that was also the TEX interior... not leather,and probably the best material for interiors that benz ever had. In any case, that could handle the stronger chemicals and I kept it in pretty good condition. But why put myself thorugh it more than I have to?

Black it is.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLR
Very true, this is actually the first car that I've owned that does not have a dark interior, I thought I'd give it a shot. Who knows.

But, the one thing I did like about having a dark interior is, that even if you tinited it light, it still looked darker.