E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Carsoft 8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 MB E550 4Matic
Carsoft 8

Hey, Has anyone purchased or heard anything about the Carsoft Version 8. My cousins operate a repair shop in NY but they don't generate enough revenue to purchase the Startek version of Mercedes Star DAS SDS.

I called carsoft today and they quoted me $1,400 for their most update Ultimate editions for both BMW & Mercedes with shipping included.

Thanks in advance guys.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:27 AM

s55
Originally Posted by ah3823
Hey, Has anyone purchased or heard anything about the Carsoft Version 8. My cousins operate a repair shop in NY but they don't generate enough revenue to purchase the Startek version of Mercedes Star DAS SDS.

I called carsoft today and they quoted me $1,400 for their most update Ultimate editions for both BMW & Mercedes with shipping included.

Thanks in advance guys.
we ordered our carsoft ultimate for bmw and mercedes directly from belgium about a year ago and are very happywith the system and their service. the only minor is that we paid 3,000!! + shipping and 1 year free updates. Jim
Old 07-20-2011, 10:47 AM
fob

w215
Originally Posted by ah3823

Thanks in advance guys.
Oh my god what ever you do..........DO NOT BUY this so called tool it is total & utter crap we purchased direct from belgium as well and i can tell you they were so helpful up to the point of sale after that they did not want to know.........we took delivery of the software & when we plugged it in oh looks impressive you think to yourself near professional grade tool i have here NOT A CHANCE THIS PEICE OF RUBBISH TOOL IS A TOTAL CON CON ............CON JOB DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY it never worked from the first day & when i called them in Belgium and spoke to that wa*ker Dirk@carsoftsales.com once he had our money he could not have given a ****....Trust me DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS RUBBISH there are far cheaper & superior tools & code readers out there at a fraction of the cost that will do a lot more........
Old 07-20-2011, 10:51 AM

2007 MB E550 4Matic
Thanks Fob. I was a little apprehensive about their whole setup so I gave up. Thanks for the input.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:14 AM
fob

w215
No Problem glad to be of help,& to spread the word on these guys we can all do without that kind of crap.....
Old 08-01-2011, 09:06 AM

s55
[quote=fob;4762798]Oh my god what ever you do..........DO NOT BUY this so called tool it is total & utter crap we purchased direct from belgium as well and i can tell you they were so helpful up to the point of sale after that they did not want to know.........we took delivery of the software & when we plugged it in oh looks impressive you think to yourself near professional grade tool i have here NOT A CHANCE THIS PEICE OF RUBBISH TOOL IS A TOTAL CON CON ............
Old 03-04-2012, 03:22 AM

W204 - C320 CDI
Hi, sadly I am the latest victim of Carsoft, 1050 euro out of pocket and the device doesn't work. I know it's been some time since you were ripped off and the chances of recouping your money is slim but you might be able to help me? I am trying to build profile on Carsoft before taking legal action, your experience might help. Alan

Originally Posted by fob
Oh my god what ever you do..........DO NOT BUY this so called tool it is total & utter crap we purchased direct from belgium as well and i can tell you they were so helpful up to the point of sale after that they did not want to know.........we took delivery of the software & when we plugged it in oh looks impressive you think to yourself near professional grade tool i have here NOT A CHANCE THIS PEICE OF RUBBISH TOOL IS A TOTAL CON CON ............CON JOB DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY it never worked from the first day & when i called them in Belgium and spoke to that wa*ker Dirk@carsoftsales.com once he had our money he could not have given a ****....Trust me DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS RUBBISH there are far cheaper & superior tools & code readers out there at a fraction of the cost that will do a lot more........
Old 03-06-2012, 03:22 PM

2013 CLS550, 2013 GLK350 4-Matic
Originally Posted by Euro-Technics
we ordered our carsoft ultimate for bmw and mercedes directly from belgium about a year ago and are very happywith the system and their service. the only minor is that we paid 3,000!! + shipping and 1 year free updates. Jim
I, too, have had good experiences with Carsoft. I had to fix a window regulator on my old BMW e39 which required removing an airbag. The dealer wanted $50 to reset the airbag light. I could not see paying that (and being held hostage that way), so bought Carsoft BMW Home version 7.3. It was easy to set up on the computer. I plugged it into the OBD2 connector and reset the light. I have used it a lot over the last 3 years without issues. Carsoft would notify me when new versions were available and it was updated several times free of charge.

I currently have Ultimate Pro on order - €195 for software with security dongle (without cables and interface box) on sale – normally €390. I got a note earlier this week saying it had shipped. I'll report back once I have it running.
Mike