Whole Engine Wire Harness

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 12:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500 (W211)
Question Whole Engine Wire Harness

Hello guys,
I have an E500 W211. It's rebuilt but there are few connections missing in front of the car (where the engine is).
I was adviced to just buy the complete wire harness and rewire it.
I called mercedes and told them what I need, when I got the complete wire harness from mercedes, I found out that it was the wrong one. The one they gave me was the complete harness for the interior. The only wire that goes out to the exterior are those that connects to the auxiliarry battery in front and battery at the back.
The wire harness I need is the one that comes from the big fuse box in under the hood (driver side), its 2 big cables shooting out from there. And the one that shoots out from near the auxiliarry batter in front (passenger side) of under the hood. This is also 2 big cables.
The complete wire harness is the one that connects everything in front of the car, from the headlamp, turnsignal, speed sensor to the ambient temp sensor, etc.
Does anyone have the part numbers for these wire harness or where I can get them because mercedes say they are confused and can only check for it if the have the part numbers.
Thanks.