E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

wipers wiping too much?? and/or noisy??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 BMW F10 535i
Originally posted by Otto
mb charged me around 100 bucks to replace the new blades which fixed the problem. (they told me this is wearable items, cannot be done for free.) but the new ones are quiet so far and I will watch them for the next 6 months, if it happens, I will go back and ask new ones for free. (the blades are wearable but they have 6 month warranty -- if mb's blades cannot last more than 6 months then mb has a BIG quality issue. even all 180 days are rainy days, this should not happen. at least this should not happen in a 60k+ car -- it is a shame and it is a shame to ask owner to pay for it -- according to the last year weather, I don't think there are more than 60 rainy days in New Jersey and mb's blades cannot be used more than 60 times, can them? to clean up wax on the glass to avoid noise is another big joke for 60k+ car.

I am NOT happy for mb low quality wiper/blade.

this obviously is a recall item but mb does not want to do it for free. shame on mb. (can someone confirm that this only happens in the cars in usa?)
Dear OTTO,

You guys in US are not the only victims, in Hong Kong I am also suffering the same problem.

Steven