E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Best places to buy OEM Benz parts...............

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best places to buy OEM Benz parts...............

Hi Guys,

I know that this has been asked probably a hundred times already (and I have used the search, but I would like to get the most recent places that you Guys have used and feel comfortable with).

Where are the best places to get OEM Mercedes parts at?

I just bought spark plugs from AutohausAZ and they were Great to deal with, but I want OE belt and heat exchanger valve, valve cover gaskets and stuff and I'm not sure if they sell Genuine MB parts or not. I guess that I could call or shoot them and e-mail.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-02-2011, 09:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E320CDI
Originally Posted by BoughtaBenz
Hi Guys,

I know that this has been asked probably a hundred times already (and I have used the search, but I would like to get the most recent places that you Guys have used and feel comfortable with).

Where are the best places to get OEM Mercedes parts at?

I just bought spark plugs from AutohausAZ and they were Great to deal with, but I want OE belt and heat exchanger valve, valve cover gaskets and stuff and I'm not sure if they sell Genuine MB parts or not. I guess that I could call or shoot them and e-mail.

Thanks in advance!
Parts.com

Best prices and ship quickly.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
G350 Bluetec
Our sponsor

Www.mymercedesparts.com

All parts are in Mbusa's boxes at a significant discount. They are a subsidiary of a major MB dealer.

Make sure you have your VIN and do not hesitate to call Jay at the 800 number to verify. He has over 30 years experience and is a pleasure to deal with.

They have saved me hundreds and moreover I get the right part the first time.
There are other good vendors but once you have established a honest relationship why go elsewhere?
Old 07-03-2011, 05:24 AM

03 E320, 03 Lexus RX300
ebay or parts.com
Old 07-03-2011, 11:52 AM

06' w211 E500 Sport
What ever you do DO NOT I repeat DO NOT use getmercedesparts.com AKA: Mercedes Benz of Annapolis.

I ordered a set of rotors. Long story short, they messed it up even with my VIN# and sent the wrong rotors, but now, 2 months after the fact, i'm still dicking with them to get my money back.

The day they were supposed to refund me the total, they debted me the amount due me, so now they owe me twice as much!!! Then they are like "oh its friday we'll have it done for you on monday..." well thursday comes around and they are like "oh ya we'll do it right now" , today's Sunday again, still waiting for my credit, going past 2 months, OMG I don't even.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:52 PM

Thanks Guys! I Appreciate the feedback!

Please have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July and Thanks to all of those who have served this Great nation!
Old 10-09-2012, 01:03 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W209 CLK Renntech Widebody, C140 CL600 V12, AP2 S2000, NSX Twin Turbo, R8 V10
Originally Posted by PlatinumPi4u
What ever you do DO NOT I repeat DO NOT use getmercedesparts.com AKA: Mercedes Benz of Annapolis.

I ordered a set of rotors. Long story short, they messed it up even with my VIN# and sent the wrong rotors, but now, 2 months after the fact, i'm still dicking with them to get my money back.

The day they were supposed to refund me the total, they debted me the amount due me, so now they owe me twice as much!!! Then they are like "oh its friday we'll have it done for you on monday..." well thursday comes around and they are like "oh ya we'll do it right now" , today's Sunday again, still waiting for my credit, going past 2 months, OMG I don't even.
I have also had poor experiences with them. It's hard to get a hold of them by phone as they only have an answering service that directs you to leave a message and expect a callback, they don't return emails despite numerous attempts, and my orders have arrived with missing parts. None of which they care about.

And I'm not the only one who has had bad experiences with them: http://www.yelp.com/biz/mercedes-ben...ce-annapolis-2

Last edited by Nero Tenebre; 10-09-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 S211 E500 4Matic
If you or your mechanic has access, use WorldPac. They sell OEM quality parts and the prices are less than that you pay for aftermarket. I've ordered engine mounts and now a set of breather hoses and they were all OEM Mercedes parts made in Germany.