E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Speed vision Motorsports selling AMG reps made by eurooptionals? Are they quality?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 01:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E500 "The Diplomat" W211
Unhappy Speed vision Motorsports selling AMG reps made by eurooptionals? Are they quality?

I am looking for a quality set of AMG Replica wheels and will only buy the best replicas out. I found a website called Speed Vision Motor Sport that sells replica AMG wheels as well as high end performance/ luxury wheels. http://www.speedvisionmotorsport.com/. The company is based out of Glendale California and has a tuning shop/ store. I was looking through their Replica AMG wheels and found a link to a company called "Euro Optionals" which they seem connected to. I am guessing the euro optionals manufactures the OEM style wheels. http://www.eurooptionals.com/. They are selling their OEM style wheels for around 1,200 for a set which is ore than double ebay and other sellers.

Has anyone ever heard of either of these websites or bought things from them?

Thanks for the help- Rex

Last edited by Freshly; 01-31-2012 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Adding pictures of wheels
Old 01-31-2012, 03:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts
2007 SL55 AMG
why do you want reps? why not just go for a set of used AMG wheels?
Old 01-31-2012, 03:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E500 "The Diplomat" W211
Originally Posted by desired_speeds
why do you want reps? why not just go for a set of used AMG wheels?
I think AMG wheels are really over rated for their price. They are in the same price range as HRE and iforged and there is no comparison there. Especially when so many people have AMG stuff. Also I am really picky about what I will put on my car, the right set of used wheels might come around or it might not. With Reps I can buy the design I want and spend the rest of the money on my car and powder coating. Dont get me wrong tho, I will never buy cheap wheels.. ever. I would only consider buying really quality Reps made by a legitimate wheel manufacture.

I regret spending so much money on new luxury wheels. It was such a waste of money. I could have got some legit OEM or AMG wheels, powercoated & them for around a grand if I found the right deal. Then I could have had $1500 left for an exhaust or ECU Tune. Not very smart.