E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

2005 E55 AMG for sale/low miles/warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
2005 E55 AMG/Low Miles/Warranty through 6-2015!

Yes, I am re-advertising my E55 with a significant price reduction! Please read all of the information below before emailing me with questions. For Sale 2005 E55 AMG! Low Miles! (Not a Daily Driver)! Transferable Extended Warranty until 2015! Meticulously maintained and owned by a Mercedes enthusiast! Always garaged! Navigation, KEYLESS GO!, Sorry but it does not have dynamic seats or xenon. NON-SMOKER, Adult owned and 100% stock!

Florida car! Purchased new at Mercedes Benz of Pembroke Pines, FL. I am the 2nd owner and purchased this vehicle in June of 2010. This E55 has been maintained at Mercedes Benz of Orlando in Maitland (References Available along with all Service Records). All major services have been completed above and beyond factory recommendations!
Vehicle was freshly serviced on 9/10/11.

Vehicle Care
1. Leather regularly treated with Lexol leather products
2. Hand waxed regularly
3. All rubber seals, molding and trim have been regularly treated with 303 Aerospace Protectant
Vehicle has only been hand washed and lives in the garage

Extended Warranty Details
(FULLY TRANSFERABLE / $50 TRANSFER FEE) Includes all items covered under the original manufacturer's coverage. Expires at 100,000 miles / 6-2-2015!, whichever should come first. This Warranty has a ZERO deductible! Yes you read that correctly! This is one of the best warranties available for this vehicle and will cost you 4-5k at the Mercedes dealership! PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME WITH QUESTIONS ON WHETHER THIS WARRANTY IS TRANSFERRABLE OR THE VALIDITY OF THE COVERAGE PROVIDED. Please continue reading and you will see what has been covered.

Repairs
The warranty has covered the following repairs during my ownership:
1. Valve cover seals replaced
2. Both fuel senders replaced (sometimes common on E55’s)
3. Intercooler pump replaced (very common on all supercharged AMG’s 2006 and prior)
4. Rear main seal replaced

I have documentation of all the repairs organized in a binder.

Additional Repairs
Mercedes Benz replaced the Transmission and Torque Converter
with new units (shipped from Germany) due to an internal failure while in their possession. They did this $9000 repair free of charge for me because the vehicle went in only to have the fuel senders replaced and was in otherwise excellent running condition. Although, there were no leaks, I was advised by the warranty company to go ahead and replace the Rear Main Seal since the transmission was being pulled out for replacement. In my opinion, that recommendation speaks volumes about the warranty company that covers this E55.

I spent a long time looking for an E55 before I found this one. This car runs flawlessly. It is not a daily driver and gets more pampering than anything. It has been maintained above and beyond the factory recommendations. The transmission replacement and new seals completed at Mercedes Benz should provide peace of mind for any buyer! MSRP New was just under $89,000. I am selling because I have upgraded to a larger vehicle.

This E55 has an accident reported on the CARFAX in January 2007. I was aware of this prior to purchasing the vehicle and took it to two Mercedes Dealerships for evaluation. Both told me that that the lower portion of the front bumper appeared to have been repainted and the accident must have been minor since they could see no other paint work, frame work or parts replaced. I am more than willing to take the car to any dealership or certified repair facility to be re evaluated by any new prospective owner. I understand that any accident report on a CARFAX, regardless of the severity lowers the resale value. I have lowered the price to reflect this.

Serious Inquiries Only Please. Please do not waste my time or your time if you are not pre-approved for a loan or do have the cash to make an offer. With only 44,000 miles, this E55 is priced for a quick sale at $26,000! This includes the comprehensive warranty which covers the vehicle until 6/2015 or 100,000 miles, whichever should come first! You will not find another E55 with this kind of coverage. This is my bottom line price, so do not bother with lower offers. Please contact me if you have any further questions.
Attached Thumbnails 2005 E55 AMG for sale/low miles/warranty-dsc_0002.jpg   2005 E55 AMG for sale/low miles/warranty-dsc_0006.jpg   2005 E55 AMG for sale/low miles/warranty-dsc_0011.jpg   2005 E55 AMG for sale/low miles/warranty-dsc_0017.jpg   2005 E55 AMG for sale/low miles/warranty-301.jpg  

2005 E55 AMG for sale/low miles/warranty-00106.jpg  

Last edited by E55RUM; 02-26-2012 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Edit title
Old 02-26-2012, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG

>