Voice Activation now available according to dealer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 03:11 PM
jhb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 SL Launch Edition, 2003 E500 Pewter/Stone
Voice Activation now available according to dealer

My dealer just indicated to me that, although not in writing from MBUSA yet, voice activation is now worked out and should integrate with the V60 phone and navigation!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

Jeff
Old 06-27-2003, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
Re: Voice Activation now available according to dealer

Originally posted by jhb
My dealer just indicated to me that, although not in writing from MBUSA yet, voice activation is now worked out and should integrate with the V60 phone and navigation!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

Jeff
cool, one quick question if you know, do you need both to use it, or can you just have the NAV(like me) on my replcacement coming in august, thanks, im trying to call my dealer, but my salesman is with another customer
Old 06-27-2003, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
i just went to mbusa.com and went tothe e500 page, and then went under options and packages, and i saw v60 phone and voice control, price was $0...i clicked on it, and it showed a picture of the stalk, then i remembered i have a stalk outlet of the right of the wheel where the voice stalk was, so maybe they can retrofit it.....480 is kind of expensive though, but we got 500 back...so it evens out i guess
Old 06-27-2003, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E500 Sport
Yes, it is avail....

I had my E500 in today for the V60 phone installation. I originally wanted the phone system with the Voice Control System, but was told it's not avail when I order it last week... Well, an hour after the car was there, I got a call from the Service Dept telling me they just got the Voice Control System in and wanted to know if I also wanted it installed?? You bet I do. I'll let you know how it all works.

Bottom line is for all those waiting for Voice Control for the "E's" the wait is over!

Mark