E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

GTech Pro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2003, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500
GTech Pro

I was wondering if any of you have one... I HAD one way back when I had my bimmer.. and used it quite a bit.. Then I got rid of it (dumb idea).

Anyways, I just bought another one off Ebay for $60.. and the guy has TONS of them!!! No shipping in the US. I don't know the guy.. but it's a awesome deal.. and would be a great tool for us.. with our new E's. Esp, was we consider adding or doing mods to the cars.

I'm dying to see my 0-60 time in this car. My best time in my 528i (auto) was 6.83. I'm guessing the e500 will get about 5.6's with the Gtech
Old 06-30-2003, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
Re: GTech Pro

Originally posted by NitroShredder
I was wondering if any of you have one... I HAD one way back when I had my bimmer.. and used it quite a bit.. Then I got rid of it (dumb idea).

Anyways, I just bought another one off Ebay for $60.. and the guy has TONS of them!!! No shipping in the US. I don't know the guy.. but it's a awesome deal.. and would be a great tool for us.. with our new E's. Esp, was we consider adding or doing mods to the cars.

I'm dying to see my 0-60 time in this car. My best time in my 528i (auto) was 6.83. I'm guessing the e500 will get about 5.6's with the Gtech
hey, what is a gtech pro? sound interesting for only $60
Old 06-30-2003, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500
It's a little box that you plug into the cig. lighter and attach to the windshield. It then measures g's in all sorts of directions.. and is able to measure all these performance data for your car. It can read 0-60, ¼ mile and trap speed, braking 60-0, lateral and longitudinal g's, etc.

It's a neat little gadget. Go to ebay... and do a search "gtech pro" and it will pop up. the auction-eer's name is "gtech pro" I think.