E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

What do you E class owners think of C class owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 09:24 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55, Audi A6, VW New Beetle
well, there are always those kind of people out there, wait till he gets "discriminate" by a s-class owner one day and he'll learn the lesson. that is the most childish comment i've read on the forum. if his theory were right, how will 996 owners look at boxsters owners? or people who drive echo should probably jump to the sea?

enjoy your lovely c-coupe.
Old 07-11-2003, 09:44 PM

C280
Originally posted by bmms8
wow, first of all, what a long post, sorry, i didnt have time to read it all.....but there is really no point for e class owners to bash on c-class owners, and no need for c class owners to bash on e class owners.....you dont need to say the E is ugly, also, i dont mean to be picky or anything, but perforance wise, a regualr wrx would beat out a c230 coupe in all the numbers. im just saying, you dont need to post that the E is ugly, becaused when stuff like this happens, hatred will become a factor, and this is a MB board, and i think we should represent, and stick together as a whole.
It's just my opinion, forgive me, I don't want things to get out of hand. I know, to someone out there, the old E Class is the most beautiful car in the world.

About the WRX, that's true, but have you ever sat in one, ouch !

Hey, we make fun of the new BMW 7 series all day here and no one gets upset !

The overall points of my post are:

The coupe is a nice car and great buy !

Enjoy what you have !

Last edited by C280Sportster; 07-11-2003 at 09:52 PM.
Old 07-11-2003, 09:45 PM

Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts
'20 GL450 Cardinal Red/Expresso, 991.1 C2S Cab, 991.2 GT3, 971 Panamera 4E-H ST
Ok if it'll kill this thread I'll fess up.

Spanky and I have a history on golf forums. He's a little troll looking for attention and daring moderators to ban him out so that he can go on another golf board and crow about it. He's also got a big chip on his shoulders as he's been playing a few years and has yet to break 90 strokes for a full regulation round. I'm just the idiot who occasionally gets suckered into his time wasting tactics.

So, we're all fed up of him over there, right? He spouts about his material posessions often while claiming at the same time that none of it matters to him. Here's a good example... http://forums.consumerreview.com/crf...24@.efc4674/11

So about a year ago he flaunts that he got a C230 SportCoupe, and we collectively go "whoppidy-flicking-do! That's the cheapest Merc you can get!" Flame war starts, blah-blah-blah...

I signed up about 3 weeks ago (I use this handle everywhere I go), posted my arrival, got some hearty "welcome"s... but then a couple of days ago I get a PM from him saying in effect... "nice car, I helped convince you to get a Merc" to which I of course reply "oh really? I didn't even know a C230 SC was even a Merc" ...or something to that effect.

anyhoo, sorry to have opened this particular can of worms...

spanky say hi to the good peace loving and W211 owning folks, and skidaddle. Aren't you busy trying to get banned from somewhere?
Old 07-11-2003, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
Originally posted by C280Sportster
It's just my opinion, forgive me, I don't want things to get out of hand. I know to someone out there the old E Class it's the most bueatiful car in the world.

About the WRX, that's true, but have you ever sat in one, ouch !

Hey, we make fun of the new BMW 7 series all day here and no one gets upset !

The overall points of my post are:

The coupe is a nice car and great buy !

Enjoy what you have !
i have sat in the WRX, and i know your right, very cheap, but i was talking performance numbers. i know th coupe is a great buy, its a steal for less than 30 g's, but you dont need to say the E is ugly, because im sure most e owners like C-classes.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:23 PM

Originally posted by Lbcgolf
Ok if it'll kill this thread I'll fess up.

Spanky and I have a history on golf forums. He's a little troll looking for attention and daring moderators to ban him out so that he can go on another golf board and crow about it. He's also got a big chip on his shoulders as he's been playing a few years and has yet to break 90 strokes for a full regulation round. I'm just the idiot who occasionally gets suckered into his time wasting tactics.

So, we're all fed up of him over there, right? He spouts about his material posessions often while claiming at the same time that none of it matters to him. Here's a good example... http://forums.consumerreview.com/crf...24@.efc4674/11

So about a year ago he flaunts that he got a C230 SportCoupe, and we collectively go "whoppidy-flicking-do! That's the cheapest Merc you can get!" Flame war starts, blah-blah-blah...

I signed up about 3 weeks ago (I use this handle everywhere I go), posted my arrival, got some hearty "welcome"s... but then a couple of days ago I get a PM from him saying in effect... "nice car, I helped convince you to get a Merc" to which I of course reply "oh really? I didn't even know a C230 SC was even a Merc" ...or something to that effect.

anyhoo, sorry to have opened this particular can of worms...

spanky say hi to the good peace loving and W211 owning folks, and skidaddle. Aren't you busy trying to get banned from somewhere?
Mom? Is that you?

Anyways, I have been a member here for about a year, I think. I post sometimes, and you will find, lbcgolf, that the forums here are enjoyable and extremely informative.

Sure, I got banned from a golf forum last year for calling some guy who cheated on his wife, and defended drunkin' driving a jackass. But he got banned soon after. Sometimes, someone with the nerve to say so, has to say when wrong is wrong, like your European trip to the brothel houses. You post a thread from me, from a forum that is filled with satire, and that post is supposed to be believed as true?... Maybe out of context.
Do you think that anyone would take it seriously? I suppose many will.

Would you like me to post your "towel" story here? I didn't think so. That was satire too, but I would never post your link here as though it was true. Random links, taken out of context can be misconstrued, sir.

Remember the article about how the poor should eat their babies? That was satire. I digress... that message above was posted the guy who cheated on his wife the night before marriage and was bragging about his money. I don't have much, but, through satire, I was showing him how he sounded.

Even this thread was a touch tongue in cheek, although completely true.

I will not reply to your private messages anymore. I still want to golf with you. Call me? You still are and will always be my friend. I love your new car; it is a fine choice.

I suggest we let this thread die, because I am leaving this forum. I have pictures to post!

This is your forum lbcgolf, not mine.
I love the c forum, because I have a c coupe.

This is a great forum. Keep it up guys.
Old 07-11-2003, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E-500

WTF?????
Old 07-11-2003, 11:52 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
wow.....what a couple of first class strango's!!!!!
i feel like billing them for my wasted time reading their idiotic posts.
maybe it's time they go play in middle of the street for a while!!!!
Old 07-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Guest0001

this is one of most funniest threads i have ever read.

Old 07-12-2003, 01:43 AM

Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts
'20 GL450 Cardinal Red/Expresso, 991.1 C2S Cab, 991.2 GT3, 971 Panamera 4E-H ST
Good riddance!

Hey look, I apologize the little troll crawled in here 'cos of me. I'm also sorry I didn't reply and put an end to this nonsense b4 the thread grew to 3 pages, but I was stuck in the meeting all day. But please don't lump me together with his ilk will ya?

As to spanky... same old same old. Irritating others and calling it "satire" and "tongue in cheek." You're welcome to post a link to any thread that I created or answered to. I stand by them. When he refers to towels and brothels, he is talking about me relaying certain experiences I have had in a few... uh... clubs I like to frequent in the Rhein-Ruhr region of Germany. Hey, maybe some folks taking advantage of the European Delivery Program would appreciate the intel. But please do so in the "Off Topic" forum.

Schuss!
Old 07-12-2003, 01:46 AM

eclass

as for the guy suggesting why not buy the sl flagship, because it's a waste of money it cost nearly as much as a ferrari I would rather have the ferrari and yea e class is better than a piece of **** c class they suck. I had a loaner they ride like a skate board cheap *******
Old 07-12-2003, 02:01 AM
Guest0001

Re: eclass

Originally posted by wknoe
and yea e class is better than a piece of **** c class they suck. I had a loaner they ride like a skate board cheap *******
speak for yourself

Old 07-12-2003, 02:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
god, where do all these people come from....this is a Mercedes-Benz forum, not a forum not bash on others. i dont even know what to type, this is so sad.
Old 07-12-2003, 02:42 AM

Its just the truth
Old 07-12-2003, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
then dont post it man....jesus, im only 16, and im more mature than you are....we dont care why you dont like the sl, or the C, i just dont know why you waste your time here.....you wouldnt change my decision on buying any of those cars, btw, why do you waste your time here?
Old 07-12-2003, 03:06 AM

Originally posted by bmms8
....jesus, im only 16
Please do not use the lord's name in vain here. The war is over. There is nothing to see here. Let's all get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Good grief.