E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Help!!! Paint code needed before facelift

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E200
Help!!! Paint code needed before facelift

Hey all.. i'm going to facelift my wife's 2004 W211 E200 for her birthday present. The E63 bodykit will be arrived in two weeks.. she told me two months ago that the stock bumper getting dull and she said she really want this car to be painted orange if we were thinking to paint it in the future.. So more than a month i've been searching for a newer look bumper and found and straight away order it. i know this conversion will spend a lot.. headlight, grille, rims&tyres and the list go on and on. But now i want to figure out about the paint job before the bodykit arrives.

ORANGE??? i really2 have to be carefull on this!! been surf the web for the best orange paint and i think the AVENTADOR orange really looks good but don't know if it blend in. Maybe it would look good with a black grille. black glossy roof, roof and rear spoler and a black or dark grey 18' amg or brabus monoblock.. i really dont know.. am not good at this

so i found out that this orange paint code is 8B8B arancio argos and the problem start right after searching at the local paint dealer. THE CODE DOESN'T EXIST!!! they ask me to try the 0058 arancio atlas but.... the red/orange is much better, lets stick to 8B8B.

Please help me on this.. how can i get this colour??