E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Help: Need Wheel size/offset info for E550

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 10:32 PM

Received 136 Likes on 125 Posts
W212 E-class, W211 E-class, F10 5-Series
Help: Need Wheel size/offset info for E550

Hey guys...I searched the forums and could not find an answer to my specific issue.

I am looking at purchasing an 07-09 E550 Sport (not the AMG Sport, but the regular Sport package that has the 18" 10-spoke? wheels). However I do not like those wheels and would like to replace them with sportier ones.

Can someone who has an E550 Sport with those wheels tell me the exact tire size it uses and/or the exact wheel size and width and offset (I believe there is info stamped onside the rim) and whether the wheels are staggered, etc? Please keep in mind I am ignorant and do not know what the terminology like ET30 and 15mm means or what the different numbers mean (so if you could bear with me and also explain what that means in your reply, that would be also greatly appreciated).

The reason I wanted to know the exact specifications, is because I wanted to swap the wheels and be able to use the same tires; and also I wanted the offset to be correct (so the wheels don't stick out from the car like a hotrod, and wanted to know if spacers are required so there is no wabble, etc.).

Also, as a plan B---would C63 rims "fit" (do W211's and W204's use the same bolt pattern; would it be the correct offset and not stick out)?

Thanks for all your help guys!!!!