Offset: 35mm
Weight: ~24lbs (18")
Hub size: 66.6mm
Bolt Pattern: 5x112mm
Shipping: $85

Tire Packages available upon request

WARRANTY
Our wheels are made at an OEM factory so we are proud to offer the following:
2 Years Finish Warranty: Many replica wheels finish can be sub par and the finish can crack or peel off. Since our wheels come out of an OEM process, the paint and clear coat thickness is similar to OEM standards.

Manufacturing Defect Warranty: The wheels are made in a low pressure casting process like OEM wheels and go through rigorous quality controls including 100% x-ray, leak and balancing tests. They are guarantied to fit on your car without vibrating or pulling.

Fitment Warranty: You don't have to know the technical specifications of the wheels your car takes, you can lean on our experience knowing what fits your car. If we get it wrong, we will support you as much as we can, or we will take full responsibility and give you a refund.
The wheels will work with your TPMS sensors and you can use your stock lug bolts. New chrome ones are available for $20 for the set of 20.
The wheels are in stock and we can also quote wheel and tire packages.
We do not make money on tires or on shipping, it is just a service we offer to our customers, we recognize not everyone has the time to drop off wheels and tires at their local tire store and waste half a day to get them mounted and balanced.
We will mount and balance them for you and take on the risk of getting it right. We have had many customers that called us after getting their wheels mounted telling us that the tire shop scratched them and asked for replacements.
You can always call us at 248 686 2035 if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY03 W211 E320 Sport
Do you have them in staggered format?
Old 04-12-2013, 08:11 PM

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
2000 ML320, 2005 E320 CDI
Originally Posted by harshybar
Do you have them in staggered format?
You may want to call. Sent a PM and have yet to get a response.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 205 Likes on 142 Posts
W212 M276 DELA 30 ; W211 OM642 ; R107 M117, Sierra 1500 LZ0
Wheels look great. I bent every single one within less than 12 months of ownership. Learned my lesson the hard way, and will be purchasing non-chinese reps from now on.

edit: mine still look great, albeit heavily counter balanced. I don't race my car, just drive it around the DC area normally.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:19 PM

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
2000 ML320, 2005 E320 CDI
Originally Posted by DubVBenz
Wheels look great. I bent every single one within less than 12 months of ownership. Learned my lesson the hard way, and will be purchasing non-chinese reps from now on.

edit: mine still look great, albeit heavily counter balanced. I don't race my car, just drive it around the DC area normally.
I drive DC daily as well....might rethink buying knock offs. Figured 18's were safe for knock offs.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 SL500
are these ava in chrome
Old 04-13-2013, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by boardboy330
I drive DC daily as well....might rethink buying knock offs. Figured 18's were safe for knock offs.
I got a different version that look just like the E63 wheels, but sold by the same company.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E320
Thank you for the interest guys and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
It has been a crazy weekend.

harshybar, unfortunately these are currently only available in 18x8.5mm. We will work on getting the rears in over the next couple of months. I wish it would be sooner.

boardboy330, thank you for the pm. Please let me know if you have any additional questions that I did not cover in my response

DubVBenz, thank you for your feedback. Throughout all the years we have been in business and with all the factories we have evaluated, I came to the same conclusion as you, that not all reps are made the same way.
If a manufacturing process has the right parameters and controls, the physical location of the production facility is not relevant.
As testament, there are many Western OEMs that not only make wheels in China, but they build cars there as well.

But don't take my word, feel free to check the feedback from our customers on this forum. People have bought multiple sets from us as they go through cars and they see that the wheels are made to last. Hence our 2 year finish and manufacturing defect warranty.

COMEINPEACE, unfortunately these are only available in gun machined face.

Thank you,
Old 04-17-2013, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by powerwheelspro
DubVBenz, thank you for your feedback. Throughout all the years we have been in business and with all the factories we have evaluated, I came to the same conclusion as you, that not all reps are made the same way.
If a manufacturing process has the right parameters and controls, the physical location of the production facility is not relevant.
As testament, there are many Western OEMs that not only make wheels in China, but they build cars there as well.

But don't take my word, feel free to check the feedback from our customers on this forum. People have bought multiple sets from us as they go through cars and they see that the wheels are made to last. Hence our 2 year finish and manufacturing defect warranty.
I don't need to check with your customers, I am one. Within less than a year and 20K miles, all four of my wheels bent. I'm still using them, as the tires are still OK, but they're all heavily weighted to get a decently smooth ride. No big deal, I probably should have expected as much for 600-700 bucks vs paying the full price for real wheels. It's the chance you take...

Last edited by DubVBenz; 04-17-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:20 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E320
DubvBenz, I am sorry to hear that the wheels have been bent. This is highly unusual for us to hear it and I am definitely interested in understanding the circumstances.
If you want and care to give me some background please feel free to pm me.

Regarding your comment about getting what you pay for and you should get some "real wheels" I refer you to the following:

http://www.thecorporateobserver.com/...nt%20Filed.pdf

For those that are not bothered to click on the link here is a little excerpt:

VINCENT LUPPINO, CLIFF STERN
and JOHN CASIERO, individually and on
behalf of all others similarly situated,
No: 09-cv-5582-DMC-MF
SECOND AMENDED
Plaintiffs, CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT
-against- JURY TRIAL DEMANDED
MERCEDES-BENZ USA, LLC,
Defendant

1. This is a nationwide class action against Mercedes-Benz on behalf of all
persons and entities in the United States who purchased or leased a Mercedes-Benz
vehicle in any state (or, in the alternative, any person or entity who purchased or leased a
Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the State of New Jersey) with 17-inch, 18-inch or 19-inch
AMG or non-AMG wheels (the “Rims”) from 2006 to present (the “Class”).
2. Mercedes-Benz designed, manufactured, distributed, advertised, marketed,
promoted, warranted and sold the Rims, and/or vehicles equipped with the Rims (the
“Vehicles”), to consumers throughout the United States. Mercedes-Benz did so without
disclosing that the Rims were defective, as they would fail (that is, bend, deform, dent,
warp or fracture) under normal driving conditions.
3. Mercedes-Benz publicly disseminated information that portrayed the Rims
as if they were of a design and utility typically found in the automotive industry.
4. Mercedes-Benz knowingly misrepresented in print advertisements,
throughout the internet, and in various video and television commercials that the Rims
would withstand, and operate effectively under, normal driving conditions. As
demonstrated below, Mercedes-Benz’s advertisements and representations specifically
emphasized the strength of the Rims and did not hint or disclose any issue relating to
their durability .... "

These "real" wheels are about $4k per set I believe or around that.

I do not mean to start anything, neither to say that our wheels are better than the OEM wheels. Wheels are driven on and they can be prone to damage based on a number of factors such as aftermarket sizing vs OEM setup, road conditions, driving habits, alloy quality and so on.
I am seriously very interested in why your wheels are bent as you mention. Considering the rarity of the situation I would be willing to work out with you a possible replacement deal at a pricing below our cost.
Please pm me as requested if you are interested.

Regards,